“Decided to stop back in”
Review of O'Charleys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Charleys
Ranked #16 of 166 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We haven't been to this place on a while due to some issues in a few previous visits; see other review. We used to come to this place regularly before those issues. The place was pretty quiet due to the weather and it took a little while to get the food but, it was fresh and hot--great job! As i said, we used to come here often so we're hopeful that the prevous issues have been fixed. The manager stopped by to check on the patrons which has always been a plus in my book. I have also asked to speak to the manager on past visits for outstanding service.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Known for their "unsliceable" rolls and yes, they are fabulous! Our first stop was with my elderly mother for a late evening snack and drinks. The food and service was great, it made us want one here in Montana! Our second stop was for drinks and again the service was great. The menu has a great variety and is very reasonable on pricing.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The service was good. The restaurant was busy during lunch and the server did a good job. The food was portioned well for a lunch meal.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I didn't get to go on Wednesday but I will be back for free pie wednesdays. The food is great, much better than a Chili's or TGIFridays. The free rolls are amazing melt in your mouth good.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

A friend and I stopped here for lunch after seeing the "Free pie Wednesday" sign. Quickly seated and had our menus in a trice. I ordered the half BLT lunch special; comes with fries and I got the house salad. I ordered a slice of peach pie and tasted my friend's french silk pie; both were very good. All of the food was good, especially the bread used for the sandwich. My lunch was under $7, as I drink water with meals. Stop in anytime, but free pie seems a great reason to head in mid week!

1  Thank FLWfan