“Best Rebunes in town”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Pricey best worth it if your looking to eat & enjoy a good sandwhich. dine in with ok atomsphere.

1  Thank MelissaMiesse

Reviewed 27 August 2011

You sometimes find the best food in the most unlikely places. We have coined Springfield the illegitimate offspring of Pittsburgh and Detroit in an attempt to marginalize the environment but have been wrong just because of the amazing delectables we find there. We can now add Mike & Rosy's Deli to that list. I love a deli with a wide range of choices and a complimenting atmosphere. The prices are not bad ($7-8 for a 6" sandwich) but I'm sure there are people who complain; dollar menus aren't everywhere- you pay for what you get, sorry. I enjoyed the reuben and the small taste of the turkey sandwich that I got from my partner in crime. They steam their sandwiches which is great, but you better eat it before it gets hard! Steamed bread hardens quick so eat it quick and save your teeth! The amish macaroni salad was sweet, a little different from what I expect macaroni salad to taste like, but it was still good. We also tried a cookie mousse that was recommended by an employee which did not disappoint.
Overall I would definitely eat there again. Is it for everyone? No, simply because of the price. If you want a great sandwich, price isn't an issue. Oh, by the way... the parking, on the corner of a busy intersection, FAIL.

3  Thank ReeEm0402
Reviewed 22 September 2010

I always visit Mike and Rosys when I'm visiting Springfield. The steamed sandwiches are like no other. Great variety of quality meats and cheeses on the menu. Bagels are great too. I love being able to get mumfords chips and a soda with the delicious sandwiches.

4  Thank rb0105
Reviewed 9 April 2010

We love Mike and Rosies but, it is rather expensive so we don't eat there very often. But, it's always good. I love the Famous Hoagie and mushroom soup.

1  Thank twinsgma
Reviewed 12 March 2010

I went to Wittenberg, and walked many days to Mike and Rosy's for lunch. Their sandwiches are all tasty, as are their sides. They offer a wonderful assortment of beverages, and cheesecake, and hot sauce! It is not an east coast deli....but it is still delicious. Try the Reuben, or the special hoagie. I remember as a college student that the prices weren't cheap, but the portions were large.

4  Thank ColoradoNitzy