“Uno de Abril” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 158 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When it comes to Mexican fare in Ohio, all eateries are not built the same. At Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant, we bring Mexico to you! We believe in quality ingredients prepared in traditional Mexican fashion to bring you a truly authentic meal. There's something for everyone to love. We consistently strive to stand out from other restaurants. Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant is a great destination for friends, couples, and families. Come in today to check out our lunch specials or stop in a little later during happy hour for one of the best margaritas in town! Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant offers fresh, authentic, Mexican Food at an affordable price. Dinner to dessert, we know that your family will have an amazing experience and even better food. There's no doubt that we are a top restaurant in the state of Ohio. So, sit back, relax, and let us share our food and culture with you! Gracias!
spfld
“Uno de Abril”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Los Mariachis is always consistent with their food selections & service. They always gladly refill the nacho chips & salsa. Great Mexican food at very reasonable prices. Expanded parking as well.

• Visited April 2014

Springfield, Ohio
“Very good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Los Mariachis is a very nice place for authentic Mexican food. The bar is in a separate room for those that don't like to dine directly in a bar atmosphere. Service is always good and lots of seating makes the wait, if any, minimal!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravelKing90
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was visiting the Museum of the Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB and was in town for a couple of days last week. I saw how highly rated this place was on Urbanspoon, so I thought I would check it out. This was DEFINITELY one of the best Mexican restaurants I have ever eaten at! The service was excellent, and the food was even better! I am a big eater, and I was amazed at how much I had to take in a box for later! I come up for one OSU football game every year, and always stay just off the 70 in West Columbus. Beginning this fall, taking the drive to Los Mariachis will certainly be in my plans...it will be WELL worth the drive!!

• Visited April 2014
Springfield
“North of the Boarder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Los Mariachis Restaurant has a great staff that have served me many delicious meals for close to 20 years. It is family owned and operated and never lacks in quality. As good a Mexican meal as you can find. Take the time to try it once. You'll see what I mean.

• Visited March 2014
Springfield, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Truly is one of the best Mexican places to eat. It's always our benchmark when we go on Vacation.. but we've yet to find a place that's better.

• Visited February 2014