“Always out of things ”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

It is so frustrating to go here and never know what items they will have or won’t have. The staff is generally nice however I just wish they had more of a consistent menu.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Only because 0 is not an option. Almost every time I go they get my order wrong but today marks the last time I will ever visit this location after paying twice for the same sandwich because of lazy incompetence. The rude cashier stated my card was declined so because I had no cash and no other card on me I decided to order the sandwich through the app with the same card that I know works. After placing the order she states she never got the order and that I must have picked the wrong store which I did not. I ordered it again the same way and it finally printed.. They never once apologized to me for any of this even though I was completely polite during the entire exchange.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had a lot of people tell me that Tim Horton's was the best. Unfortunately this location didn't really impress me. The store is an old Wendy's store and they really haven't updated the location much. The windows were grimy, the place needed a thorough cleaning. I don't drink coffee, but I ordered a Chai Latte. It was not like any Chai Latte I have ever had. I took back my drink and ask did I order the wrong thing, is this a Chai Latte the staff was very good about it, but indicated they made their Chai Latte with Espresso. UGH! They were very good to replace it with a Hot Chocolate, but I certainly didn't expect that. I asked the associate I was with how his coffee was and he said if was just ok. I was really disappointing as I had heard so much about Tim Horton's.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Yes, there's now a Coldstone Creamery inside this Tim Horton's, and it's excellent. My server knew exactly what she was doing, and she was generous with her portions. Some parts of Springfield are a bit sketchy, so be careful on the way, but avail thyself of this tasty ice cream shoppe.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Good quick and fast service with a smile. The staff got the order right and the stuff I got was fresh.