“Love this hotel”

Quality Inn and Conference Center
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As a long haul trucker,this hotel is awesome it has a restaurant bar pool hot tub,rooms are clean an nice an staff friendly,great hotel.i love staying here.its also close to hwy an there is a good choice of restaurants in walking distance ,the Mexican is awesome ,also the cracker barrel

• Stayed: March 2014
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Lovelaw62,

Thank you for your informative post on Trip advisor. We do try to provide the best value and the cleanest accommodations possible.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice clean rooms, but the staff was beyond amazing! Robyn at the front desk is the best asset any hotel could ask for. I was warmly welcomed and she had tons of information about the hotel and local businesses.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Mpmorgan80,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment my staff for doing a great job, your words are greatly appreciated and I will personally thank Robyn for her hard work and excellent customer service.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hotel is fine. Pool is nice and the game area is a good diversion. Staff is exceptionally friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. The only issue I have was the tv - it's a 1990s era CRT with 10 channels and pretty lousy signal. Other than that, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Jonathan H
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Jonathon H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn and Conference Center.

We accommodate many guest every night, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide Q Service, to all guest at reasonable prices. Its only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of our accommodations and services.

Again, we appreciate the kind words and great scores. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your clients next visit.

In hospitality,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The place is the pits! Unfortunately we had to stay here since all the other hotels where booked for an antique show. The room was outdated and looked like it was thrown together with thrift store finds. Wallpaper was peeling off the walls. Lights on all night from their conference center. The price was over $134.00 total for one night not to mention the extra $30.00 since it was run with our credit card Really who does that! I will never ever stay in any Quality Inn .
We travel quite a bit and never ever have been charged an extra monies.
Stay at your own risk all I can say is Ewww. Dont expect a comp. breakfast either..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maura C
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Maura C,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and will visit with our staff to remedy the situation.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I regularly travel to New York from Denver and figured I would give this one a shot. Worst decision I've ever made. I didn't feel safe staying there but I already paid and was too tired to go look for a different hotel. I got a room that was close to the rear entrance but kept my car at the very front afraid that my car was going to get broken into. I understand truck drivers stay there a lot but they really need to upgrade security and rooms. Was very disappointed. Wont ever go back there ever again. Also the room smelt like smoke and mold. The staff I must say were very friendly. Thats the only good thing that came out of going here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Becca M
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Becca M,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We will look into this and make sure all items get resolved.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place was a pit. It advertised newly renovated rooms. I guess we didn't have one. Most newly renovated rooms I've been in include upgrading the décor, furniture and adding a flat screen TV. The room opened out to the huge conference center. They kept the lights on all night, so the light would enter your room. The calking in the bathtub was falling out, and one of two porcelain soap dishes fell in the tub. If it fell on my feet, I'd be pretty sore. They had breakfast in the morning for $4.99. Sausages were $1.25 extra. They had the breakfast in the conference center, and it was hot. They charged me $10 for the dog. We have a small 7lb shi-poo. It cost us $99.51 for this Gem.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlie03045
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Charlie03045,

Stephen Kale
Quality Inn and Conference Center
937.323.8631 ext. 314

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Chrystal Massie and Bert DE LA Sánchez have been cleaning my room. They do a good job. They have gone out of their way for me. I really appreciate what they do. They make sure that the room is ready for me when I get back from work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Edward M,

Thank you for your response. I have passed your compliments along to our Executive Housekeeper, and have shared your positive comments with Chrystal and Berta. I appreciate both you taking the time to let us know how well they treated you, and their dedication to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you need accommodations in the Springfield area!

Stephen Kale