“Smokey rooms”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Steubenville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Smokey rooms”
Reviewed 3 January 2006

Unfortuately I ended up in a smoking room, even though I reserved a non-smoking. I am able to stay in smoking room, but this was as toxic a room as I have ever seen. No other rooms were available, so I left my suitcase & clothes in the bathroom to keep them from smelling in the morning, & left the windows open all night. I actually got a nicotine buzz halfway through the night, and was thinking of sleeping in the car (which I should have).
The Continental Breakfast is a shelf in the lobby without tables, so I sat in the lobby chair to eat.

The Desk Manager did give me a discount the next morning when I left, and later was sent a letter of apology & a free stay (which I don't think I would use) Smoker or not, stay away from the smoking rooms.

• Stayed August 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 December 2002

I have stayed at this property several times over the past couple of years and whenever I am in Steubenville I always stay at the Super 8. I have always found it to be very clean, the staff very friendly, and the price very affordable, especially for the budget minded business traveler. Plus they have a free deluxe breakfast in the morning that allows me to grab a quick bite and get on the road.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Steubenville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Steubenville
Holiday Inn Weirton
Holiday Inn Weirton
#1 of 4 in Weirton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Weirton

Been to Super 8 Steubenville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Steubenville

Property: Super 8 Steubenville
Address: 1505 University Blvd, 1.5 Miles West of Rt 7, Steubenville, OH 43952-1787
Region: United States > Ohio > Steubenville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Steubenville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Steubenville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Steubenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Steubenville