“Steubenville Hampton”

Hampton Inn Steubenville Oh
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Steubenville
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great staff, clean and new appearance. Great Breakfast!! Close to Franciscan University. Hop, skip and Jump to Pittsburgh.We love the location for easy access to Ohio, W. Virginia and Pennsylvania. There realy is nothing more to say other than, WOW!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very accomadating to difficult situations, as my mom was dying and I had to make an emergency trip to this location. when a toilet did not work properly, they moved me to another room and followed up to make sure I had everything that I needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Russell B
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Convenient to FUS, friendly staff. Has been recently renovated, much nicer appearance than on our previous stays. Best option for those travelling to FUS. We will stay here again for trips to FUS. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is a lovely place to stay with kind staff clean rooms and some amenities. Though there is no room service some local places do deliver. Very comfortable atmosphere while maintaing professional environment. Enjoy the to-go bags. Handy, helpful, welcome value added and great customer service minded gesture.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Warmly welcomed by Chuck upon checkin. Room was very clean. We even got to enjoy a swim in the indoor pool. Breakfast was great. Kelly saw to it that breakfast was fresh for everyone. Kelly walked around the room and spoke to everyone as if she knew you. There was a little girl celebrating her 5th birthday and Kelly gave her all kinds of attention. Actually Kelly would be the reason for the 5 star rating. She was so nice to everyone. When we think of the Steubenville Hampton Inn we will always have good thoughts because of Kelly. We are looking forward to a return stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jgrandsts
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hotel was not picked by us. During my 5 day stay, there was re-decorating work being done everyday. My room was next to the door being used by the Contractors up 11 at night. Noisy for sure. Didn't even bother asking for a discount. Unless you are visiting the University up the street, don't bother. Location is useless.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Here is my list. Heat did not work normally. Bath tub had mold around caulking. TV remote was missing. Business computer would not connect to the printer. I had a very important document to print out for my work day. Bathroom door did not close all the way, it drug at the bottom where I could see that it was sawed off unevenly. Hampton disappointed me.I asked for my copy of the receipt to be delivered to my room and it never was.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Steubenville
Best Western Plus The Inn at Franciscan Square
Wilson Lodge at Oglebay Resort & Conference Center
Super 8 Steubenville
Super 8 Steubenville
#4 of 4 in Steubenville

Been to Hampton Inn Steubenville Oh? Share your experiences!