“Quiet and Fabulous Breakfast!”
Review of Hampton Inn Stow

Hampton Inn Stow
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Stow
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel for business. The breakfast is fantastic; wide variety to choose from and everything that was supposed to be hot or cold was the right temperature! Also, very friendly staff throughout the stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

We are so happy that you chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Stow while you were here on business. Our breakfast is a great way to start your work day and we are glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we will look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had to get a hotel for an overnight stay so I could take the GRE the next morning. I arrived in the evening and got into my room quickly. The desk and chair in the room were mildly comfortable, the chair would not adjust. I wished the hotel would of been a little quieter but such is life. In the morning I ate the complimentary breakfast, very good selection, and used the business center. It was a relaxing stay and I got a lot of studying done.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn. I am glad you chose us when needing a place to study for your GRE test. I am happy to hear that you were able to study and enjoyed the accomodations. I apologize if it was a bit noisier than you expected. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy a quiet and relaxing evening with us. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Stow.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Once again Hampton Inn is a value for me. Clean room, good internet, free breakfest, located where I want to be. The night I stayed, there did not seem to be many people staying there, hopefully in the future the hotel will not place people in rooms above occupied ones if there are vacancy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn in Stow, OH. We appreciate your feedback and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I certainly apologize if there was noise from an occupied room above you. We want every guest to enjoy a comfortable, relaxing, and quiet evening when staying with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Our family has stayed at this hotel 3 times now...all the stays have been great... Staff is great and breakfast is also very good. My brothers and their wifes meet here for our annual bicycle ride at the near by trails..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Darlene M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

It was great to see you and your family again at our hotel. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay. The hampton in stow is great for anyone that enjoys the hiking, biking and being outdoors. We are near many great locations and a nice place to settle in after a fun day outside. We hope to see you again soon!

330-945-4160

Reviewed 31 October 2013

nice and clean. fitness center was really nice with free weights, treadmill, elliptical. breakfast was ok. it was different every day. monday was nothing special, but thursday they had breakfast potatoes and friday they had cheese omelettes. hotel wifi was free and was pretty fast. mostly easy to reach from interstate, although it was not visible from the southern direction. couple of decent restaurants on that exit, but a much larger restaurant area about 5-10 min down highway

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, the Hampton Inn. I am so glad that you enjoyed our fitness center and complimentary wifi. We try to accomodate a variety of tastes with our complimentary breakfast and are also glad that you enjoyed some of the items offered. We hope to see you again next time you are traveling to Stow, OH.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had a good stay at the hotel I was in town on business and stayed Monday thru Thursday nights. I was greeted upon arrival and every time I passed thru the lobby. Missed the pool but the web site said it would be closed for repairs.My only complaint was that the person in the room above mine was heavy footed and walked back and forth thursday night and Friday morning.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick F

Thank you for staying with us while on business! We always try our best to cater to our out of town business guest and make you feel at home while working. I do applogize that "big foot" was above you during your stay. We hope to come back again and will try to place you in a room away from the noise! Thank you again,

3302-945-4160

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I really liked this hotel - the area was good the hotel staff was friendly and there was lots restaurants and shops nearby. My son-in-law told us about the hotel - we will stay again. One snag - They were restoring the pool - but you could use a sister pool at another hotel -

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review about our hotel, Hampton Inn. We value your opinion and applogize our pool was not up and running when you were here. Everything is back together and working great. We would love for you to come back and try it out. We hope to see you back again soon. Thank you again,

330-945-4160

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Akron Stow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls
Courtyard Akron Stow
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Holiday Inn Express Kent State University

Been to Hampton Inn Stow? Share your experiences!