“Nice Hotel”
Review of Hampton Inn Stow

Hampton Inn Stow
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Stow
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The staff is very courteous. The hotel is nice, about 9 years old (in 2014). They provide a very good breakfast. It is in a quiet location. They provide reliable internet connection service. Rate seemed a bit high, but may be competitive in the area (I was unable to shop around). I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Hotel was great, all through the experience. It was clean, quiet, comfortable and, most of all, was like being at home. Staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfast was good with eggs, bacon, pancakes, cereal, toast, English muffins, coffee, juice, milk,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I would recommend this place to anyone. Our stay was so enjoyable it just added to my sons Baseball Tournament. If you are looking for a place to stay where everything was PERFECT a stay here will do you wonders. A++++

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Stow and Akron. The location is quiet, convenient and very easy to locate off of Route 8. It is a great alternative to staying directly in Akron, 10-15 minute drive at the most. The rooms are very clean and updated. Several restaurants are in walking distance and the WiFi is free and reliable. If you want a mini-fridge and microwave, make sure to request a room on the 3rd or 4th floors. It was my mistake that I didn't book a room with these amenities, but they easily accommodated our move from the 2nd to the 3rd floor. I was informed that they will soon be remodeling again (2nd time in 9 years of operation) and all rooms will then have a fridge and microwave. We were at this hotel over the 4th of July weekend, along with several high school age traveling baseball teams. As you can imagine, we were concerned about noise issues when we saw all of the teenagers. We actually had no issues until our third and final night, when the room of boys above us were very loud above us to the point our lamps and television were shaking. I can not say enough about the way the overnight desk attendant handled this situation. I wish I had her name, but my husband was the one who walked downstairs at 11 pm to address the issue. She was phenomenal at trying to identify the problem and comped our room for that night without any suggestion from us. We will definitely be staying here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

From the greeting at the front desk to the goodbye from the desk, this trip was it's usual great experience with regards to the hotel. Stable internet access, good food for breakfast (including healthy options), helpful and courteous staff, close by to several eating establishments, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed for one night at this hotel while we were visiting the Cuyahoga Valley NP. The room was nice and everything seemed clean. NIce bathroom. Desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Free WiFi. There were 3 restaurants within close walking distance. TGI Fridays, Texas Roadhouse and a local restaurant, Rockne's. We chose Rockne's, which billed itself as a sportsbar.
The Hampton Breakfast was pretty good. For hot choices there were scrambled eggs, french toast strips, oatmeal and waffles. Other regular stuff -. cereal, yogurt, fresh whole fruit , pastries, etc. Not extraordinary, just a good place to stay while visiting the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I booked a room with two double beds because that was all that was available during our stay. We traveled to the area to go to Blossom music center to see the Zac Brown Band, which I had planned as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend. Upon arrival at the hotel, the front desk clerk was very friendly and she told us we would be happy with what they did for us (I called and requested a room with a king size bed if possible and told them this was a surprise.) No doubt about it, they kept that in mind and gave us an upgrade. They gave us a handicap accessible king room with a whirlpool. I was very happy with our room, the fact it was a handicap accessible room was irrelevant to me- honestly, there is not much difference. The only minor complaint I have, is the thermostat didn't seem to regulate the temperature in the room very well. Overall we had a great time, the room was nice, hotel was clean! Every single staff member at this location was excellent! I wish I would have written everyone's name down to mention. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable and giving us the upgrade! It was much appreciated. We will be back! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy H
Jeremy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad that we were able to honor your request for a king bed room and provide the upgrade for you. I hope that you enjoyed the concert at Blossom. I know that they have plenty of great concerts and we hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again.

Jeremy Morris

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Akron Stow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls
Courtyard Akron Stow
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Holiday Inn Express Kent State University

Been to Hampton Inn Stow? Share your experiences!