All reviews front desk wedding guests room was clean cuyahoga national park light dinner nice stay small things platinum member an excellent hotel would stay here again marriott properties recently stayed here breakfast included exercise room tgi fridays staff was friendly checking in
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had a good stay here and the staff was friendly enough. A few small things that should be looked at, but minor - the shower floor was curved, and I almost fell. The inner shower curtain was too short so water spilled out onto the floor. And I was a little disappointed that breakfast wasn't included, especially since we booked many rooms for a wedding (we typically stay in Hilton-owned and breakfast is always provided). But they provided a shuttle to the wedding event, the room was clean, the staff friendly, the bed comfortable, and the thermostat worked so overall I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: come rooms have balconies but not all
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Clean, quiet with a helpful and courteous staff. Not far from the turnpike and just off Ohio Route 8. The price is very good for the quality of hotel and it is an excellent hotel if just staying for the night and moving on. Numerous eating places of variety nearby and the Akron General - Cleveland Clinic is very close if need to use those services.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here. It was a nice hotel room, very clean, with comfortable furnishings. I had mistakenly booked for the wrong day through a third party supplier, but staff fixed my error without any trouble. I would stay here again.

A tip, though, we ordered take out from the nearby TGI Fridays--and it was terrible! We ordered salads (something that usually does well as take out), but these were bad. So, loved the hotel--and stay away from Fridays.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Stayed here for one night for a work meeting the following morning. Check in was easy, room was spacious and clean. The bistro was well organized in the morning for breakfast. Would recommend for future visits.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Hotel was clean and room was typical of Courtyard rooms. Lugged my bags to the room and found that neither key had been properly magnetized and thus could not get in. Lugged bags back to the lobby and got excuses from desk clerk. Just do it right the first time, Dude. This seems to happen with annoying regularity at Marriott hotels. Bed was comfortable. Why the hotel partner of the NFL would not have NFL Direct on its cable is mystifying though.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business