“Love the food and new menu”
Review of El Campesino

El Campesino
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I being going to el campesino for a while, never being disappointed , there food is rich, filling and they have anew menu , my favorite place in streetsboro, ohio!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Great chips and salsa. Fast service. Try the sopapilla dessert, you won't be disappointed. My family visits this restaurant at least once a month!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

El Campesino has the best tasting Enchiladas. This place delivers value, portion size and taste. If I have a choice, I choose El Campesino over Chipotle. My husband and myself often do take out and it always works out very well for us.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

This is our favorite go to Mexican place. We have been heading to this place ever since we moved here. Great food and atmosphere. We really enjoy chatting up the servers and they really take the time to know their regulars. Great food and price. We often like to just get it go too! Very fast service.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have been going to El Campesino since the first one opened in Stow. The food is always good, service is great and prices are very reasonable. I have tried other local mexican restaurants and they do not compare. Try it and you will not be disappointed!