“business trip gone well.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Arrived for 3 days while visiting for work. The hotel was having a manager appreciation week. Free beer & food during a happy hour for the 3 days of my stay.

great clean hotel if in the area this will be were I book again

• Stayed: April 2013
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Hello! My name is Carrie Shrodek and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is very important to us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at the property! We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Traveled to this hotel for business. Very close to a convenient store. A little trouble navigating straight to the hotel as it sits behind another. Good nights sleep. I'd forgot I was at a hotel the next morning. Breakfast was decent. Staff was friendly and accommodating, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Queen sized beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My family traveled to the Hudson, OH area for a soccer tournament and stayed at this location over the weekend (Friday & Saturday night). During our first night there, the room above us was making a lot of noise including what sounded like dribbling a basketball or a wrestling match. I called to the front desk to ask when quiet hours begin and was told it was 10pm. We called the front desk at 12:00am and told them that we continue to hear the thumping sounds coming from the room above us. The front desk manager said they would contact the room and tell them to keep quiet. Needless to say it continued to almost 1:00am before it stopped. The next nght was even worse because the thumping noises were accompanied by 4-5 teenagers running up and down the hallway at 1:30am awaking many of the other people staying in the hotel. My wife and I called the front desk 4 times from 11:00pm - 1:30am and each time we were told they called the room and visited the room and didn't hear anything. We continued to hear the noises including the hallway runners so being extremely angry and frustrated I decided to investigate myself. As I exited my room a group of 4-5 teenagers were sprinting down the hallways hitting room doors as they continued to enter the stairwells and do the same thing on the other floors. I immediately went to the front desk and told them that there are 4-5 teenagers running up and down the hallways pounding on room doors. Just as the on-duty desk attendant told me he went to the room again and told them to quiet down the teenagers ran right past the front desk!!! I just couldn't believe that the management allowed this to occur and that they did not even make an attempt to make these kids stop distrupting the entire hotel. Before we arrived at the hotel, they made us fill out a form describing the hotel rules and disrupting other patrons or noise after quiet hours would be subject to vacating the premises. The hotel management clearly did not have contol of this property! The next morning I described the horrible experience to the manager, Meredith, and she tried to empathize with us by saying that she was on call all last night trying to get this situation under control! Are you kidding me? At this point, if the men she had on duty were incpable of controlling the situation, she should have arrived at the hotel to take control of the situation herself. Her only suggestion to make this right was to offer us $50.00 off of our total stay. Words cannot express how disappointed I was with this experience at a Marriott property. I am currently a silver member of the Marriott Reward program so obsviously I stay quite frequently at Marriotts. I have never had such a horrible experience and I will make sure that if anyone ever asks where to stay near Streetsboro Ohio I will not be recommending this property. One last note of disappointment was that the boys on the soccer team didn't even get to enjoy the indoor pool because the chlorine level & odor was so high it was irritating their eyes and breathing. This occurred on both days that we were staying at the property.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HeplerTraveler
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may improve and deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

See you soon,
Carrie Biery

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Stayed here on March 23rd for one night. Hotel is typical for Streetsboro only unlike some of the competition up the street (Windgate for one), it's clean and the rooms are renovated. Makes a big difference to enter a bright and renovated room including nicely renovated bathroom. My only complaint was the AC/Heater unit. For some reason I found the room to be exceptionally warm even though the unit was set to cool and the fan was blowing. The outside temps were near or at freezing which probably prevented the use of the AC. The fan did help cool the room a bit by morning.

Free breakfast was a nice treat. Family friendly establishment. Unlike the Windgate, they did not charge me extra to switch my king room to two double beds. Friendly staff and a pleasant stay overall. Location is first hotel off of 80 before entering Streetsboro proper. Close to shopping, restaurants and gas stations.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: My room was very quiet and facing away from 80.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kambiz A

Reviewed 17 April 2013

At the insistence of a colleague, who is a fan of Marriott hotels, I booked this hotel. I had had a bad experience staying in my preferred brand in this town, hence did not feel guilty about it. Turned out this was a fairly nice place. Looked like it was designed to cater to business travellers. Clean and compact rooms, a decent breakfast, and friendly front desk staff. The location is also very convenient with grocery stores and eateries located on the other side of the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My wife and I stayed three nights at this hotel, 8/3/12 to 8/6/12. The first night was terrible, the room was terrible! We had no choice to stay in that room because they said they were all booked. It was the Hall of Fame weekend and all hotels were booked. I'm allergic to mold and have asthma and the first room smelled terrible. I had a hard time breathing in there and we didn't get any sleep at all. The A/C leaked water all over the floor, carpet was soaked and the window was screwed shut and not closed all the way so we heard all the traffic. The last two nights were a little better because they gave us a new room. We checked other rooms that were available and this was the room that smelled the best. Still musty smelling and mildew in the bathroom, but a little better. I was still not able to breath good in that room either. The last night the fridge leaked water on the rug and it also smelled musty the last night. Yes they gave us some money off, but I'd much rather of had a nice, clean, and fresh smelling room. This hotel ruined our weekend. When I contacted Marriott directly about this hotel all they did was tell me to complain to the hotel manager. Marriott didn't care at all. I'll never stay at another Marriott owned hotel again.. This was just TERRIBLE!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jndnaps

See you soon,
Carrie Biery

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Stayed here one night when I couldn't get all three nights at the townplace suites next door. The room they upgraded me too was a jacuzzi sweet with a huge tub in the room. The staff was very welcoming and the room was nice and big partly due to the jacuzzi being so big. The hotel itself has a indoor pool which would be very convenient in the winter (didn't use it but nice to have.) The breakfast area was your normal size and had a pretty good selection of different cereals, eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, bagels etc. Overall nice clean hotel room, great staff and decent breakfast would stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Carrie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!