Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Streetsboro)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herefront deskfree breakfastan upper floor roommarriott pointsroom was spaciousstaff was friendlyself servehot tubroad tripbreakfast attendantwell maintained and cleanvisit familyhotel is locatedlong drivewould stay againgas station
Reviewed 9 August 2013

While this was cheaper to book, it certainly was not as nice as the other Fairfield Inn's I have stayed at around Cleveland. It is quite a ways out - and did not have the standard breakfast sandwich options for the microwave that others have. The pool was no where as nice as the Beechwood site. For the same point redemption value I would choose Beechwood.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Carrie Biery

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This was the worse Marriott hotel we have ever stayed at! Had to change rooms three times.Our first room smelled of mold/mildew, the second had bugs. Found a bug in the third room and when I spoke with the manager she said that "water beetles" are typical this time of year... Really, are they typical in hotel rooms? I think not...This hotel is dated, the rooms have not been updated in a long, long time. The linens are gross and towels were thin and gray. We were staying for a baseball tournament and I would have changed rooms in a minute if there any available hotels in the area. On a positive note the front desk staff was friendly, helpful and nice to our players.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dproia2
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Hello! My name is Carrie Shrodek and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is very important to us! I do apologize that your room had an odor to it and that you found water beetles in the room. This is not a typical occurrence of our property and I do apologize that a front desk associate had said that to you. If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at the property!

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Arrived for 3 days while visiting for work. The hotel was having a manager appreciation week. Free beer & food during a happy hour for the 3 days of my stay.

great clean hotel if in the area this will be were I book again

• Stayed: April 2013

Hello! My name is Carrie Shrodek and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is very important to us! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at the property! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Traveled to this hotel for business. Very close to a convenient store. A little trouble navigating straight to the hotel as it sits behind another. Good nights sleep. I'd forgot I was at a hotel the next morning. Breakfast was decent. Staff was friendly and accommodating, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Queen sized beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My family traveled to the Hudson, OH area for a soccer tournament and stayed at this location over the weekend (Friday & Saturday night). During our first night there, the room above us was making a lot of noise including what sounded like dribbling a basketball or a wrestling match. I called to the front desk to ask when quiet hours begin and was told it was 10pm. We called the front desk at 12:00am and told them that we continue to hear the thumping sounds coming from the room above us. The front desk manager said they would contact the room and tell them to keep quiet. Needless to say it continued to almost 1:00am before it stopped. The next nght was even worse because the thumping noises were accompanied by 4-5 teenagers running up and down the hallway at 1:30am awaking many of the other people staying in the hotel. My wife and I called the front desk 4 times from 11:00pm - 1:30am and each time we were told they called the room and visited the room and didn't hear anything. We continued to hear the noises including the hallway runners so being extremely angry and frustrated I decided to investigate myself. As I exited my room a group of 4-5 teenagers were sprinting down the hallways hitting room doors as they continued to enter the stairwells and do the same thing on the other floors. I immediately went to the front desk and told them that there are 4-5 teenagers running up and down the hallways pounding on room doors. Just as the on-duty desk attendant told me he went to the room again and told them to quiet down the teenagers ran right past the front desk!!! I just couldn't believe that the management allowed this to occur and that they did not even make an attempt to make these kids stop distrupting the entire hotel. Before we arrived at the hotel, they made us fill out a form describing the hotel rules and disrupting other patrons or noise after quiet hours would be subject to vacating the premises. The hotel management clearly did not have contol of this property! The next morning I described the horrible experience to the manager, Meredith, and she tried to empathize with us by saying that she was on call all last night trying to get this situation under control! Are you kidding me? At this point, if the men she had on duty were incpable of controlling the situation, she should have arrived at the hotel to take control of the situation herself. Her only suggestion to make this right was to offer us $50.00 off of our total stay. Words cannot express how disappointed I was with this experience at a Marriott property. I am currently a silver member of the Marriott Reward program so obsviously I stay quite frequently at Marriotts. I have never had such a horrible experience and I will make sure that if anyone ever asks where to stay near Streetsboro Ohio I will not be recommending this property. One last note of disappointment was that the boys on the soccer team didn't even get to enjoy the indoor pool because the chlorine level & odor was so high it was irritating their eyes and breathing. This occurred on both days that we were staying at the property.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HeplerTraveler

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may improve and deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

See you soon,