“Exactly as I expected”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
“Exactly as I expected”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I have always had good luck with Fairfield Inn and Suites. Some are newer, some are older, but they are usually clean and well maintained. This property was no exception. It was reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. Pretty much all that I require.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Hello!

I want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any future question or concerns.

We hope to see you again soon!
Carrie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Randolph, NJ
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed last night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Streetsboro, OH. The furnishings in the room were old and in need of cleaning. The armchair was so dirty and stained, that I would've liked to have had it removed from the room. We woke up this morning to find that the contour sheet had completely come undone at all four corners. At $99/night, I expected more in the way of amenities. I hate disposable cups, which the room had. The breakfast was ok but not great. I chose the hotel because it was part of the Marriott group, but I was very disappointed. It seemed more like a room that one might've paid $59/night were it not for the Marriott name.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I want to apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay and with the quality of your sheets. If you could provide me details regarding your stay information, room number, etc, I would be happy to resolve this issue. The issues with the cleanliness and the sheets are not a typical experience and I will address it with my housekeeping staff immediately. Once again, I do apologize and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me at the property.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We needed an overnight convenient to the Ohio Tollway at about this location so, having had good experiences at other Fairfield Inn's, made last minute reservation here. We were very pleased as our room exceeded expectations. Our room was large and fresh-- no worn out issues here; it was clean and had a good bed and linens, had generous furnishings (lots more than one tiny chair and poor reading light), everything worked properly, and happily for us it had lots and lots of wonderful lights (often a downfall at Fairfield Inn properties). It was quiet. Staff was friendly and responsive. nothing to criticize, just straightforward comfort and good rest.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Hello!
My name is Carrie Biery and I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I want to take a moment to thank you for filling out a Trip Advisor Review for your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! If there is anything else I can assist with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
La Grange, Illinois
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed here with my husband and four kids en route to CT for Thanksgiving. The room was dated, but did have soft towels and linens. The crib came with shampoo, lotion and bath toys. The pool temp was warm and the breakfast had a good selection of items. The service was great. Incredibly friendly front desk and breakfast staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
casffi, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with us was enjoyable! Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
See you soon,
Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a very simple hotel, if that's all you need. There was free wi-fi and free breakfast. The hotel needs updating beyond a new shower curtain. Just about everything seemed quite old including the wallpaper, fridge, carpeting, and furnishings.

The front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. If there is anything we can assist with post checkout, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Edina, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stay at Marriott properties often simply because they have a history of delivering what we expect – a clean room at a (usually) reasonable price in a location that is convenient to our route. This stay included helpful staff with an added twist – a list of local restaurants that included both cuisine type and distance. Breakfast was the usual but met our needs. Next time we are on this part of the Ohio Turnpike at stopping time we will stay here. Only complaint is a usual one - noisy air conditioner.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
See you soon,
Bolton, Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2013

While this was cheaper to book, it certainly was not as nice as the other Fairfield Inn's I have stayed at around Cleveland. It is quite a ways out - and did not have the standard breakfast sandwich options for the microwave that others have. The pool was no where as nice as the Beechwood site. For the same point redemption value I would choose Beechwood.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Carrie Biery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!