TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
US$129
AscendHotels
US$140
US$133
All reviewsfull kitchenextended stayone nightbedroom suitefront deska pet friendly hotelbasic foodsmall kitchengreat propertystaff was very friendlyvery pleasant experienceper nightwould definitely stay here againcleaning staffwe've stayedbreakfast roomfitness center
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I stayed here for one night in conjunction with a conference in Rootstown. The rooms are pretty. spacious, and clean. It was very quiet the night I was there. The complimentary breakfast is better than many other places.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2011

Good Morning
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review of our property during your recent stay here with us at the TownePlace Suites By Marriott Streetsboro. Our goal is to provide you with great accommodations and excellent service and I am so glad to see that we were able to create a great experience for you! We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Streetsboro area. Thank you for your patronage!

Reviewed 29 March 2011

I had a very short business trip and found that this was an excellent place to stay. I didn't have any problems, check in was quick and easy. Breakfast was included and the market was super convenient to use! I didn't need to use the full kitchen in the suite but I think it would have been nice to have if and when I need to stay longer. The hotel was quiet and I was able to get all my work done. When I come back to the area I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2011

After reading several reviews on TA my wife and I were a bot concerned about an upcoming trip to this hotel. Our worries were unfounded, we found this locaiton to be great. The room appeared to be recently renovated and was very clean. The only issue was that they failed to remove the feather pillows before we checked-in. We requested feather free in our reservation as my wife has allergies. We called the front desk and they were up in a flash and were very apologetic. I even said "it's OK" to the young lady who came to the room and she said "we should have been more attentive and I am very sorry"' I felt well treated. We are planning on making another trip to the area later this year and will definately stay here again. The only negative comment I have is that the breakfast area is too small.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
salesstreetsboro, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2011

Thank you for submitting your response on trip advisor! We love hearing candid reviews from our guests. This helps us strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I am happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile to accomodate you and your wife on your stay. I am also pleased that you did still give us a try with reservations because of some negative reviews. Every hotel can only get better and create more memorable experiences by listening to what their guests are saying. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to your stay again when your future travels bring you to Streetsboro.

Sales
TownePlace Marriott Streetsboro

Reviewed 17 February 2011

Horrible service, rude staff. The rooms were so gross and dirty never would go there again

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank mastertiger45

Good Afternoon! Happy ST. Patrick's Day!

I am writing to apologize for the experience that you had when you stayed with us here at the TownePlace Suites By Marriott in Streetsboro. I have not been made aware of any issues or guest complaints so I would be interested in knowing what happened and what I can do to fix this problem. We are here to create memorable guest experiences so that in their future travels they will return to see us again. I again apologize that our staff and rooms did not meet your expectations. I would love to be able to make this right and fix the problem. If you have a moment I would love for you to email me to let me know what I can do to amend the situation. My email is tps.clesw.sales@marriott.com.
I look forward to hearing from you and doing what I need to fix this so it does not happen again.

Sales
TownePlace Suites By Marriott Streetsboro

Reviewed 10 August 2010

We stayed here one night because we were traveling with our little dog and the hotel is pet-friendly and close to I-80. The hotel smells terrible and there are what appear to be pet stains everywhere in the common areas and in our room. We did not want to sit on the couch in the room - it looked that dirty.

The front desk people were also pretty inattentive. The only plus was they only charged $25 per night for a pet. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple