“I love this property!”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro
Alexandria, Virginia
“I love this property!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

After a long day of driving, we found this property. They are pet friendly, very clean, nice facilities, have a pool, laundry and snacks in the lobby and the staff are very nice and helpful. I definitely will return!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
salesstreetsboro, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro was enjoyable.

CARRIE BIERY

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 27 June 2014

From the moment I checked in, I felt like they valued me as a customer. The desk clerk welcomed my travelling party warmly and with a genuine smile. She explained the services available here. Breakfast buffet, workout area, free internet, when the breakfast is served. She also asked if there was anything else we needed and to let her know. Thank you Ashley.

The room was very nice and roomy. Clean and well kept. No leaky faucets or blown out light bulbs. This hotel is very conveniently located very close to an Ohio Turnpike exit. So on and off the toll road was a breeze.

There were only a couple of issues. The breakfast was restocked as needed. The woman working was making sure of that. Unfortunately, the breakfast area is so very small. There is only enough seating for 10 people which I'm sure on a weekend with a fully booked hotel could be an issue. Since a person in my traveling party uses a mobility device, it was hard to get situated without being in other guests way. The room really needs to be ALOT bigger.

The other thing is just my personal thing, the carpet in the hallway where the rooms are were patterned with a section of stripes, then a section of swirling circles, then stripes again. Plus, the room we had also a different type of swirling pattern. So it was just enough to make you feel dizzy. Can't they just use one complete design of carpet on the floor in the hallway. People with dizziness issues or neurological issues or sight issues could have problems with the pattern of the carpet that might cause other problems for that hotel guest.

*** Personal note, I am travelling with a person who does have the a fore mentioned issues, that's why I mentioned the carpet thing****

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
salesstreetsboro, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review. I really appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the staff. I apologize for some of the design standards. We are looking into increasing the size of our breakfast room during our next renovation. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me! Thank you again!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Light bulbs out in the bath area. Went to the desk, staff unsure where replacements were kept. Had to suggest we get one from another room. Next morning, unable to work at the desk as bulbs were not in the desk lamp. Again the staff unable to find replacement bulb, and again took one from another room. Returned in the evening to refresh ourselves to find that room not cleaned, wet towels still in the bath, etc. Off to the desk again, this time for towels. So, if you stay here, check your lights first, you may get the room with no bulbs. I understand not cleaning the rooms on Holidays (the desk will usually inform) but with the price of these rooms, I deserve clean towels. As an added note the bedding in these rooms have been updated over the past year, but not the mattresses. The sofas are EXTREMELY worn and smelly. We were offered minimal "extra points", what we want is a clean comfortable room. This establishment not up to Marriott standards or maybe Marriott standards have changed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
salesstreetsboro, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Hello!
My name is Carrie Biery and I am the General Manager of the TownePlace Suites. I want to take a moment to apologize for your most recent experience. I want to assure you that I have discussed the issues involving the light bulbs with my housekeeping staff, as well as, with the front desk. I have made the necessary corrective action measures to assure that this does not occur again. I am sincerely sorry that you experienced this and it is not a typical occurrence at our property or at any Marriott property. I hope that if you are in the area again, you will give us another opportunity to make up for this stay.

All the Best,
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Previous years we stayed nearby at another hotel and it has gotten pretty rundown. But after taking a tour of this facility in January we were impressed with the suites and setup. We returned with family for a special occasion for Mothers Day and the suite was perfect for four adults. Furniture was is a bit run down in the living room but as a whole it's well worth the money as nearby competitors charge the same without the kitchen. They had your usual free breakfast set up and was very clean and fresh. On Sunday they forgot to clean our place ( it was Mothers Day and I'm sure she was in a hurry to go home) but the front desk manager took our towels and delivered clean ones with clean glasses. She would have cleaned the whole place if we would of allowed her. The staff is very friendly.
The best part is that this hotel is Pet Friendly!!
We only heard one dog bark once and being dog owners ourselves it didn't bother us.
I will definitely return in the near future.

Room Tip: If the shower and bathtub is clean without moldy chalking or rust stains then it's a winner. Not...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PAHJR
salesstreetsboro, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro was enjoyable. We love our Pets at TownePlace Suites and we are so glad it was a comfortable experience for you. I do want to apologize for the issues with housekeeping. That is not a typical occurrence and I will be sure to address it with the staff. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and hope you will visit us again soon!
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to stop on a road trip, the staff is very friendly and always happy. The breakfast in the morning is very nice, basic food to get you moving. The rooms are nice, it's great to have a small kitchen while traveling. Lots of restaurant choices in the area also.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cruiser911
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro was enjoyable. We are so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and I will be sure to share this with the staff! We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and hope you will visit us again soon!
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Friendly and efficient check in. The room and bathroom were clean. Enjoyed having the separate bedroom. Bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was your typical fare. Cereals, bagels, muffins, eggs, meat, waffle maker, fruit and yogurt.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kathy S
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro was enjoyable. We are so glad the room layout was comfortable for you!

New York, NY
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel for one night on my way to Chicago. I chose the property because of its pet friendly policy (I was traveling with my Cocker Spaniel). The desk clerks were friendly and gracious and even had little treats for the dog. I have stayed in other hotels that purported to be "pet friendly" but where the staff openly treats guest pets as either a burden or a nuisance - at the TownePlace Suites, they are ACTUALLY FRIENDLY TO THE PET! The room was clean and I appreciated the fully stocked kitchen (just in case). The complimentary breakfast is done well and just enough selection for a road tripper. This morning, the attendant at breakfast, Karen, was very nice and helped me find a container so I could carry my toast and egg out to the car without dropping it. Overall, I really appreciated how professional and helpful everyone was and I would definitely stay here again (maybe even when the pool is open)!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro was enjoyable. We love our Pets at TownePlace Suites and we are so glad it was a comfortable experience for you. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and hope you will visit us again soon!
Carrie Biery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Streetsboro
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia

Been to TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro? Share your experiences!