Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Streetsboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed one night on my route through Ohio. Price was very reasonable. Room was big, bed was comfy. Room and bathroom were clean. The hotel is near a lot of good family restaurants. The hotel fit my needs and if I'm on a similar trip, I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you for the kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at our facility. We look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am very disappointed with the poor quality received. I walked into the room and notice not only dust and food crumbs on the ground but mold and rust around the "kitchen" sink. There were food stains on the wall. The place was just disgusting. I saw cracks in the walls, the air conditioning was broken, and there were lots of holes and tears in the blankets. And I mean all the blankets, there was at least one at least one tear. A couple staff members were friendly but most of them were rude and made no effort to greet us, even the manager. The hot tub, sauna, and game room were out of order. Also, the room was very old fashioned and had squeaky, wobbly furniture that you might find in a thrift store or your grandmother's house. I was surprised that a hotel like this would be running. Considering that we had recently come from another Wyndham hotel in Oxen Hill, Maryland, the Wingate looked like a run down old motel. The hotel in Maryland though was beautiful and had excellent service. Out of five stars, I would give that place six. To conclude, my experience at Wingate was terrible and I will not be returning there anytime soon.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank zoey_rycbar123
Cindy P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you were disappointed with our facility. We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and staff.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We checked in only to find the hot tub, sauna and game room were all out of order. That is specifically why I booked this hotel! First room we got smelled horribly of smoke. They gave us an awful time to switch rooms - because "we booked through a third party!" Finally switched and my daughter and I had to sleep in the same bed. Second room was dirty. Dust, cobwebs, dead bugs and hair on the tea and coffee utensils. It was such a bad experience that I requested a refund.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience at our facility. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the process of switching rooms. Cleanliness is a top priority for us. I will be sure to address the issue at our next housekeeping meeting.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Streetsboro
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 9 in Streetsboro
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Streetsboro
Comfort Inn and Suites Streetsboro
Baymont Inn & Suites Boston Heights/Hudson

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Streetsboro/Cleveland Southeast? Share your experiences!