“We enjoyed our meal”

The Original Brown Derby Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I both enjoyed our steaks the night we were there. He had the T-bone and I had the choice sirloin. They were cooked to our liking. I had seen previous reviews, some of which weren't so positive. But our meals were very good. Enjoyed the salad, too.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We got there at a decent time, but had to wait about 30 minutes. While we were waiting, we watched as one employee brought "clean" dishes from the dishwasher to a second employee who picked leftover food off of these "clean" dishes.
We informed our waitress of a gluten allergy and asked for the croutons to be left off of the salad. Our salad came with lots of croutons, along with a lot of crouton crumbs.
Service was slow, food wasn't great at all.

1  Thank Cavs_Fan_91
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My family decided to celebrate my parents 39th Wedding Anniversary at this restaurant on Saturday. Unfortunately, more than one of us left disappointed. My dad ordered his steak rare and it was overcooked. He was disappointed. My order came out incorrect as I had ordered the Parmesan Crusted Chicken special and a Parmesan Crusted Codd came out. This chicken was not crusted. It was grilled/blackened with melted cheese on top. It wasn't at all what I expected even after reading the menu description twice. I don't feel that when a customer has to wait for a meal that I would need to ask for it to be to be on the house. The manager should have corrected this right away. Nonetheless, this manager was not sincere; her demeanor to me was - I'll put on a happy face & smile because that is what I'm told to do. As a result, my meal was credited, but I will not be a returning patron.

On a positive note, my Mom who has Celiac's Disease was very pleased with her Filet's, baked sweet potato, and salad. The meal seemed to agree with her. I did call ahead to find out about their accommodations to GF and found that all their steaks are GF.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Was here two weeks ago. Food was quite tastless. Service not good. Utensils not clean. Could actually see the person making the salad scraping residue from the dishes just brought out from the kitchen supposedly "clean". Not my first bad experience here over the last 3 months. Won't come again, even if it is the last alternative!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I can understand why the ratings for this place are mostly negative. I called here a few minutes ago and asked if they had a private room for events and dinner parties, the male manager on the phone with me, was more than rude, and tells me that they do have a private room in the back for dinner events however, he can not promise that it would be private, unless my party is going to be on a Sunday at lunchtime. I specifically asked for a Tuesday and Wednesday slot at dinner time. His response, "well then, guess we can't help you." What restaurant turns down a party of 60 people just because he doesn't want to make the room private any day but Sunday? Poor business, and very rude. You will lose much business and many customers with an attitude like this. We will not be dining here and I can see why others don't care for the place either.