“Food is pretty good for that "Chain" steakhouse feel”

The Original Brown Derby Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American
Canton, Ohio
“Food is pretty good for that "Chain" steakhouse feel”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Food is pretty good for that "Chain" steakhouse feel. The Brown Derby is pretty dated, and actually a bit noisy for a conversation, however if you just want a steak, that is better that the average "Chain" Here's your place, So all in all a 6.5 out of ten for me.

• Visited June 2014

Glenview, Illinois, USA
“Just Ok”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nothing special here. The staff was reluctant to move us from the noisy bar area to the main dining but finally did accommodate us.

Streetsboro, Ohio
“They have new managers”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The steak are much tastier and bigger , did notice a change is price higher, but everything is going up.

Toronto, Canada
“Very nice place to dine”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Our server, Deidra I believe, was exceptional. She made our visit fun and enjoyable. The steak was cooked to perfection. The all dressed potatoe was perfect. All in all I felt like I got more than my monies worth. Will stop in whenever I am in the area.

• Visited May 2014
“My Favorite!!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We love this restaurant and have always had a great meal! The onion rings are enormous and are the BEST ever! We've always had pleasant servers, but Kaylee is outstanding. The mixed drinks are delicious and they have always cooked my picky husband's steak perfectly. We will definitely be back!