“Decent American fare”

Rocknes Pub
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Streetsboro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Collegeville PA
“Decent American fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stopped in here with my boys while traveling thru Ohio and in short, decent meal with good portion sizes for a good value. I would compare this to a TGIFridays or an Applebee's. You will find TV's throughout tuned to various sport channels. Our waitress was good, but did make us feel a bit hurried, even though the place was not packed. Food came out really quick as well. I had the Chicken Alfredo, which came with a side of garlic bread. I do wish there had been a bit more chicken in it. My boys had the grilled cheese and hamburger with fries. Note that the kids burger does not come with anything on it, which was perfect for my boy. We ended our dinner with one of their mini desserts (peanut butter creme pie), which was delicious.

• Visited June 2014

Benton, Kentucky
“Pub grub.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Like a Denny's on steroids, with beer, wine, etc. Filling but nothing exciting. Had the terminator sandwich, their signature, and it was just meat/cheese on hoagie bun with french fries; and not much of that.

Visited May 2014
New York, NY
“Fries on the salad!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

They put fries on my steak salad and made me love them! No delivery to the area hotels, but worth the 2 minute drive down the road.

Visited May 2014
Streetsboro, Ohio
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Has a few dishes that are ok. Has a decent variety but nothing to excite me. There are many other choices in Streetsboro id choose before Rocknes.

• Visited October 2013
Mt. Holly Springs
“Great place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Anytime we are in Ohio, we always stop at Rockne's. It's our favorite restaurant there. Their fries are really good. Our kids love the burgers. Really good lemonade too.

• Visited April 2014