“Well worth a detour”

Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Strongsville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2012

They really know their beers and the selection is impressive. Something available for all tastes, dark, light, strong .... Food is good quality bar food at a good price. You can even brew your own beer here but you will need to book quite a while in advance.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Just ate here today for lunch and loved it. Super clean place, nice friendly service, and great lunch menu. You can find ribs, pulled pork, burgers, wraps, soups, and chilis a la sports bar but a lot more sophisticated. I had the brat burger which was a pork patty on a pretzel bun. It was perfectly cooked and juicy with swiss, spiced mustard and kraut. A side of their white mac n cheese was included with slaw, lettuce, tomato and pickle chips. Great selection of beers too and you can brew your own as well. Price was very reasonable, downright cheap, I will be back real soon,.,

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We visit Brew Kettle at least three times a month. It's a great place to take the kids and also enjoy a more sophisticated brewery atmosphere. It doesnt seem like a "bar" like buffalo wild wings does. The menu is delicious and the beer list is great. The side salad is huge and so economically priced- like 3 or 4 dollars.
I get it with a pile of pulled pork on top and it's one of my favorite salads! The buttermilk dill dressing is heavenly and the cole slaw, yes, cole slaw, is amazing. The barbecued spaghetti is one of our favorites and really you can't go wrong with any of the pulled pork dishes!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

From the outside this place doesn't look like much but I was pleasantly surprised by this brewery! It is way bigger on the inside than what I expected. After looking over the newly printed beer list of the day, everyone chose their brew and ordered some great burgers from the menu. We all enjoyed our food very much, and though I don't often eat meat, I really enjoyed my pulled pork burger! They also had vegetarian selections and a nice variety of sides that come with your meal. The prices were reasonable and you can get some of the brews to-go. There is also the brewery in the back where you can even bottle your own beer.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Total of 30 draft beers, and what an awesome collection. In addition the the beers they brew on site, there was a staggering variety of guest taps featuring beers from Ohio, Michigan, California, etc. The White Rajah American Pale Ale was outstanding. We drank our dessert with samplers.

For dinner we had the lake perch, from Vermillion OH according to the menu. It was cooked simply (breaded and fried) and it was delicious. Not much on the menu for vegetarians, but what a feast for carnivores and BBQ lovers. Our bill was a bit higher than expected, but it was well worth it.