Holiday Inn Strongsville
Pike View Motel(Strongsville)
Kings Inn Cleveland(Strongsville)
La Siesta Motel(Strongsville)
View Hotel
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
View Hotel
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewshockey tournamentroom was cleancleveland areanight's sleepindoor poolstaff was friendlypillowsinnshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I am a flight attendant and stay all over and have not had problem getting a fridge to store my breastmilk I even offered to rent one they would not rent me one because I am not staying for two weeks. They offered to keep it in a common area I will not store it where who knows what could happen to it. I even called ahead to get one they are the rudest people no customer service.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank bad1979
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time out to write feedback about your stay. I would first like to apologize for the problems you occurred during your stay, we are working to improve our staff and our property. A renovation is scheduled for April and we hope that the renovation will help with the problems you occurred. Thank you again for your feedback and hope the next time you stay on another over night we can accommodate you better.

Rosanna S

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Recently we stayed at this hotel as part of a hockey tournament arranged booking. They accomodated no less than 10 teams for the weekend and did so with ease. I was impressed at how organized the staff was and how well run the hotel was considering the staggering amount of people descending there and the varying schedules you get with a hockey tournament. As a professional traveller I found the rooms to be satisfactory and well appointed. Clean and stocked was the function we needed and this was met. The pool area is well equipped and the business center was accessible for rush printing. The facility was always busy but the staff handled with ease. The onsite restaurant/lounge was busy as expected but the staff were diligent and service oriented. The 3 elevator lobbies made short work of guest transport and there was lots of shopping and dining very close to location. The fact that they pulled off a weekend event of this scope makes points with me. I did feel sorry for anyone not there for hockey however as the halls were always full of people coming and going to the arena and of course the ever present kids looking for a place to be happy. Kudos to them and if they can handle this, they can handle anything.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel. Im glad that you had so many nice things to say about us! We love to improve so negeative feedback is wanted, but having you say so many positive items about the hotel is so nice to hear. Also you are right we were very busy that weekend but I am so glad that everything worked out smoothly for you. Thank you again for taking the time out to let us know that we are doing a good job.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The hotel is average, but I was going to rate it higher. Outdated but clean and a super nice staff, Then I ate at the attached restaurant and bought some stuff at the pantry. Holy cow expensive! $3 sodas in Chicago, Sure! Middle of nowhere Ohio? No. Oh yeah, watch for all the drunk hockey parents. Stayed here twice and wanted to establish an AA Branch.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6th aka the top floor. Room was okay. Bathroom was large.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write feedback, without feedback we cannot hope to improve with out it. I am excited to say that we are expecting a renovation very soon to improve our look so we no longer look outdated. Also I would like to say sorry about the drunk hockey parents I hope they were not to loud. Once again thank you for writing feedback and we look forward to seeing you again after our renovation.
Rosanna S.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I travel every week on business, from 3 to 5 days a week and have talk to staffs along the way and found out that feedback is the best thing. I checked in on monday, after a long travel and expected a warm greeting, but the two girls at the desk, one who checked me in rosanne, were to busy talking to each other about their own lives to even recognize me. I stood their for minutes before they saw me. Guess her blonde friend was more important than my long travel. The room was ok, but found old candy on the floor, which is gross. The only good thing was shannon at the bar. My associates and I came back from a tough day at work and not only did she greet us well, but she treated us like friends the whole time. Greet service Shannon! You made our night better! Overall, I would say this place is ok. Rooms ok, but should be better. Service at reception not good. And some gems in the mix. Only would be back if the company pays for my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, with out feedback we cannot hope to improve. I am very sorry that you were not greated properly at the front desk, since I am the one that was the problem I take full responsiblity for my lack of professionalism. Your long day of travel is very important to us, I am working on improving myself and my staff. Thank you for your great compliment on Shannon she will be happy to hear that she was the best part of her stay. In closing I would like to wish you a Happy Holiday and a great New Year, and thank you again for your feedback.

Rosanna Secunde

Reviewed 11 December 2013

In this "pet free" hotel a 3 day State fish convention was held with multiple aquariums in each room, and rude, foul-mouthed people haggled over fish in the halls all day and night. We found this to be very offensive!

Room Tip: A handicapped room should include a tall toilet and walk in shower, not just numerous grab bars. Also, a room with a king sized bed should include two chairs, not one. There wasn't even a chair at the desk!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback, we always like to hear about the stay. I am very sorry that we did not inform you about the fish show before you came in, also I would like to say that I am very sorry that your stay was not to your standards. Futher more I would like to appoligize for the vulgar guests that were near your room. It was very unfair to you that the other guest were not handled by the staff while you were here. We value all feedback and thank you for bring all this to our attention so we can inprove upon it for next time.

Rosanna Secunde