Holiday Inn Strongsville
Pike View Motel(Strongsville)
Kings Inn Cleveland(Strongsville)
La Siesta Motel(Strongsville)
Great 4.5/5
TownePlace Suites Cleveland Airport(Middleburg Heights)
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard Cleveland Airport South(Middleburg Heights)
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshockey tournamentroom was cleancleveland areanight's sleepindoor poolstaff was friendlypillowsinnshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night. Room was clean. Double bed was comfy as were the pillows. Nice linens. Would have liked a room safe. No microwave or mini fridge. Pool area was nice. Pool towels were replenished. Our room had two bath towels for four people. I stopped by the front desk to ask for more. The towels never showed up. Hotel is non smoking but you could smell smoke coming from somewhere. Would stay again if it was only for a night.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank bubbles197
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I am so happy to hear that you had a nice overnight stay with us. Its upsetting to hear that you requested towels and never received them, also we are non smoking and I am sorry to hear that someone wasn't following the rules and was smoking near you. I am glad that you would want to stay here again for another over night stay. Also we are expecting a renovation very soon so we are very excited to announce that. Once again thank you so much for taking the time out to write us feedback!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This was by far the best place to stay for a hockey tournament. Hands down, RICK RHODE at the front desk is one of the best assets they have. He had a smile that seemed contagious. He
was very accommodating, as was the entire staff. He even had preprinted maps of the local hockey arenas for us. If you had a question, he was the guy to ask. ARDIS in Vinny's Lounge was very kind and knowledgeable about the area. KEVIN and JESS, the night bartenders went above and beyond tolerating the typical hockey family environment. They both did an outstanding job keeping the drinks coming and serving food to all of us as well. They kept a great attitude during a variety of situations and also kept us laughing. The rooms weren't that great, they need to be renovated, but with the staff they have on hand it seem to matter as much. They allowed the boys to play mini sticks in the large pool area, which is also perfect for gathering large groups of families. This is the very best time that we have ever had at a hockey tournament! The fact that we could walk across the parking lot to the ice arena was a huge bonus. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT TIME!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Wow, your review was very kind, thank you so much for taking the time out to write to us about our property. I am so happy to hear that Ryan, Ardis, Kevin and Jess were so excellent it is allways very nice to hear such great service we provided for you. We are actually expecting a renovation very soon, which we are so happy to announce. Once again thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review of our hotel and your stay.

Rosanna Secunde

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed there on business. Staff was nice enough, especially in the bar area. Rooms are average, but clean. Maid staff does a good job. Restaurant has some good food at dinner, but the breakfast fare was less than expected. The downside to the place is that the hotel is older and a bit worn down and beat up. Much of the furniture, especially in the common areas saw their best day years ago. Building needs a lot of work. Decent place to stay I suppose, but far from the "world class" status they claim on their website.

• Stayed: March 2014

We love to hear feedback so thank you very much for actually writing feedback about our property. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly we are working very hard to make sure we are providing excellent guest services. Also I would like to thank you for writing about our common areas, we are actually expecting a renovation very soon and we cannnot wait for it to happen so we can live up to our saying of "world class". Thank you again so much for writing about our property, and we hope to see you soon after our renovation!

Rosanna Secunde

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Me and my girlfriend live in the Cleveland area and for a night out I decided to get us a hotel not far from town. The Holiday Inn in Strongsville caught my eye. We were newly dating back then and to me this was a great place. The rooms didn't knock my socks off so much but they were very nice and very clean. We brought back dinner and ate in our room and enjoyed our time together. It was quiet and peaceful and for the money I felt that I got a good deal.
From desk staff were friendly and they had some group activity going on in one of the lobby rooms that we barely noticed. Thats a good thing. Normally when theres a group that rents out space in a hotel you notice...Holiday Inn did a good job keeping guests privacy.

The restaurant where we got our free breakfast was pretty good. Service was nice and it started off our day on the right foot.

Overall I'd come back here for a quick night out and would recommend it for any out of towners looking for a place to stay for a night or 2.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Rosanna S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Strongsville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Well thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write us feedback. We appreciate any comments our guest have to say. I am happy to hear for the most part you stay was very good. Also I am happy to hear that even though we had a large group you did not hear them, that is something we try to do but sometimes it still gets a bit noisy. We expect a renovation in April so the next time your back we will knock your socks off with our rooms. Thank you again for writing about our hotel and look forward to seeing you again.

Rosanna S

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I am a flight attendant and stay all over and have not had problem getting a fridge to store my breastmilk I even offered to rent one they would not rent me one because I am not staying for two weeks. They offered to keep it in a common area I will not store it where who knows what could happen to it. I even called ahead to get one they are the rudest people no customer service.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank bad1979

We appreciate you taking the time out to write feedback about your stay. I would first like to apologize for the problems you occurred during your stay, we are working to improve our staff and our property. A renovation is scheduled for April and we hope that the renovation will help with the problems you occurred. Thank you again for your feedback and hope the next time you stay on another over night we can accommodate you better.

Rosanna S