My first stay at the Carlisle was a nice experience. Greeted very warmly at the front desk and given coupons to discount a meal at one of three nearby restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was adequate. I do not use Styrofoam cups (environmental issue)and was concerned that these were the only cups available. Cookies and beverages were complimentary and available until 8pm which was appreciated. The room was comfortable with the exception of very stiff mattresses. The location is very convenient to numerous shopping areas as well as traveling the back roads to see the Amish farms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in 2004, our Sugarcreek Carlisle Inn features a rural feel with views of the Ragersville valley and its signature dairy farms. Families will love both the luxury as well as our indoor/outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room. Jacuzzi tubs are available in many rooms, including our spacious two-bedroom suites. Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek is located next door to Dutch Valley Restaurant, and gift shops: Dutch Valley Gifts, The Coop and Dutch Valley Food Market. Come experience comfortable luxury and a slower way of life at Carlisle Inn in Sugarcreek,The Little Switzerland of Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Hotel Sugarcreek
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Ohio