My wife and I returned to Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek at the end of April. We wanted to stay for 2 nights, but the Friday night was booked solid. So the kind lady at the front desk called to another 2 locations to find us a good place to stay on Friday. You don't often get that type of service, at least with the smile and helpfulness that I received. The stay was excellent. The room quiet and spacious, the food next door fabulous and inexpensive and the area welcoming to a couple who wanted to get away from the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in 2004, our Sugarcreek Carlisle Inn features a rural feel with views of the Ragersville valley and its signature dairy farms. Families will love both the luxury as well as our indoor/outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room. Jacuzzi tubs are available in many rooms, including our spacious two-bedroom suites. Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek is located next door to Dutch Valley Restaurant, and gift shops: Dutch Valley Gifts, The Coop and Dutch Valley Food Market. Come experience comfortable luxury and a slower way of life at Carlisle Inn in Sugarcreek,The Little Switzerland of Ohio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Hotel Sugarcreek
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek Ohio