Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
All reviewshonors memberbob evansoff the highwaydesk clerkwould stay here againnice place to stayclean hotelcomfortable roomoatmealparking lotgreat roomstaff was friendlyhot tubcomplimentary breakfastkelseyinnscolumbus
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Very nice rooms, large bath and comfortable beds. Microwave and Frig in room makes the stay more comfortable. There are many restaurants in the area or a short drive away in Delaware. Staff was helpful and breakfast had a reasonable selection of items.

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I travel allot through Columbus so i stay regularly . I saw a deal at this hotel so thought I'd give it a shot. What a bad idea . The room smelled the internet was not Hilton Internet. The hot tub was way old and small. The room was huge but only one tv made it so bed was a mile from TV. Staying three nights a week on the road I see lots if hotels. This is one of the worst.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Amit K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and are disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

We do hope that you can give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Amit K

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is great to stay at for business or pleasure! It's completely renovated and new! I stayed the night then hosted a business meeting in the conference room! I Love using the Hampton in Delaware! Very Friendly staff!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel was very nice like most Hampton inns. The front desk staff was very friendly and he was helpful when I had a problem with my personal computer. He offer his personal data stick so I can transfer information and print. The price is a little high for just sleeping. There is a nice pool but I did not have time to use any facilities. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The venue itself was very nice. The room was very nicely decored. However, this room had a wet dog smell. Likely because of some humidity issues and the carpeting. Once AC had been on for an hour, the smell disappated for the most part.