Hampton Inn Columbus/Delaware
US$108
US$98
Priceline
US$161
Staybridge Suites - Columbus Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$138
US$170
US$149
Hampton.com
All reviewshonors memberbob evansoff the highwaydesk clerkwould stay here againnice place to stayclean hotelcomfortable roomoatmealparking lotgreat roomstaff was friendlyhot tubcomplimentary breakfastkelseyinnscolumbus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Cleanliness and quality is what we have come to expect from Hampton Inn. What else is there to say. The breakfast was great, especially the bagel toppers, the beds were clean, and we made good use of the fridge.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I love staying at the Hampton Inn – I frequently have the occasion to stay at a Hampton Inn and try to plan my trips where one is nearby. Unless one wasn’t available, I would not stay anywhere else. When I stay at a Hampton Inn I always feel welcomed and comfortable just as if I were at home, it’s like my home away from home. The staff is so friendly, and attentive, always wearing a warm smile and they are very helpful. If you experience a problem the staff at the Hampton Inn is quick to resolve the issue. The rooms are clean and simple yet very accommodating and comfortable and I especially love the heavy comforters and fluffy pillows. It’s usually quiet enough for me to easily focus and get work done on my laptop without interruption. Breakfast at the Hampton in has quite a variety of quick and easy foods such as prepared eggs, oatmeal, waffles, fresh fruit, muffins and much more. The pool and fitness area is always clean and inviting. Vending is available if you’re interested in a late night snack. I find that my experience there is always a blessing. Thank You Hampton Inn for making my stays so wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed there for one night in transit. We generally try to find Hampton's since their quality is consistent (we have only been disappointed once). This one was clean and very conveniently located off the interstate. Lots of great places to eat nearby as well. A great stop off on a road trip at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very clean and well decorated hotel at a reasonable price. Just off the Interstate and very close to multiple dining options. Nice place to stay in transit. The only mistake I made was booking through hotels.com which worked out to $12 more. Usually we just stop and check in, which is what we should have done. Hampton's rate was better. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Very Good with a few exceptions... only had complaint of two items on the breakfast bar and two items that needed attention in the bathroom. Location to my destination was very good and close to the high way for easy acces.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends