No photo provided
Add it.
Ko's Garden
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Swanton
Reviewed 20 May 2013

By far the best place to go in little Swantucky! The lady that runs this place is always there and great with handling your food dish needs. The meal portions are huge, always have left overs. Soup is included and by far the best egg drop soup ever! I have since moved from this little town I lived in for more than 18 years and miss this place the most. The restaurant is small but the food is great. Hits the spot. Always happy when I go here or place an order for pick up. Food always hot and they do have the best egg rolls I have ever had! The place Chinese food place I have ever been to!!!

1  Thank Me411

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I live in Swanton and Kos is one of the first requests when my kids are home for a visit. There are many great items on the menu, but the Mongolian beef is our favorite. The restaraunt is small, but I still enjoy eating in when I can.

1  Thank dshcamp
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Food is good, but being served in the restaurant (sit-down) is horrible. We were a party of 4 that the waitress forgot. Others around us got served before us even though we came in before them. Horrible service. The atmosphere inside is cheesy, and tables are packed in too tightly.

2  Thank jench5930
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Small, out of the way. Chinese food average. Atmosphere is cheesy.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

The absolute best ever! Great fried dumplings and outstanding hot & sour soup. Service is great! I've been back time and time again.

1  Thank Buckeye3001