“Wrong order and would not make it right ( beware )”
Review of Ko's Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ko's Garden
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Swanton
“Wrong order and would not make it right ( beware )”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Ordered an meal got home and it was wrong call to get what I ordered and the owner would not make it right was a B itch I will never go back

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Mike J

Toledo, Ohio
“Strip mall Chinese food meets small town poor service”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The saddest thing is, I've subjected myself to this punishment three times in the hopes it would get better only to be disappointed worse each time. I tend I only write favorable reviews on trip advisor. But after seeing the good reviews of this place, I feel compelled to warn people "passing through" that may be looking for good Chinese. In three trips, I have never had anything here that I would pay to eat a second time. If you like generic mall food court style Chinese food, served in a cheesy atmosphere with subpar service, Ko's is your place. If you want to stick close to Swanton and want a deeper Chinese menu, and better atmosphere, head up the road to China Garden. It's far superior. If you want exceptional Chinese (best I've had in the Toledo metro area), drive 15-20 minutes east and hit BM Chen. If you appreciate good Chinese food, you'll thank me.

4 Thank PrayedUp
Whitehouse Ohio
“Cute little place not quite as good of value I expected.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I were looking for something close and wanted to try a different Chinese restaurant. The food was good tasting and the service was friendly. Since the place felt very old school American Chinese we went with some classics. Lo Mein, sweet and sour chicken, egg foo young, and sizzling rice soup. I felt like it was 1980 again. The dishes were prepared well and tasted good. The portions were very small in comparison to what you were paying in my opinion. The fried rice that accompanies the entrees was so so at best, not really fried. The main thing that irritated me was the fact that we couldn't substitute the sizzling rice soup for their egg drop even with paying the difference so I ended up taking home a bunch of soup.
At the end of the day it was okay; won't be a place I'd go back to because there are other options within 10 minutes from there going East on Airport Hwy.

2 Thank EWertz
“Gotta try it”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is our go to place in Swanton. We usually pop in at least once a month. The staff is very nice, the service is always excellent. The food is fresh and yummy, portions huge. And the bill is always small. I usually can't tell anyone I'm going without a group showing up. I'd also say their egg drop soup is the best ever! Their eggrolls are amazing!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Mcflat22
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Ko's is a nice little place to eat at or to get carryout to take home or to Oak Openings nearby. The food is delicious! We say it is our little Jing Chuan in Swanton! Big servings, you usually can share or have a whole other meal! Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2013