“Absolutely Delicious!”

Add it.
Pitasub Express
Ranked #23 of 82 Restaurants in Sylvania
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this place! The food is phenomenal! It is family owned and run. The owner helped us with our order and was so nice! You build your own pita or bowl. They have a list of ingredients and you pick what you want. The Greek salad is amazing and so is the hummus. Also, I highly recommend their hot black herbal tea. It is so good! Great food. Great value. It is definitely one of my new favorite places to eat!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We're not from Toledo, but if we were, we would probably frequent this family owned diner often. The owner's son was friendly and recommended various items on the menu. Everything is prepared fresh as you wait. Meal came out hot and tasty. While we checked "chicken" as our meat of choice, he prepared us the lamb. It was delicious and we ate every bite. I wasn't as fond of the hummus, but my husband loved it. The son was extremely friendly and his mother and sister arrived while we ate. They, too, were welcoming and friendly. This is a hole-in-the-wall place, but you won't be disappointed. We love finding these places.

1  Thank Hale-Bop