“Nice stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Tiffin

Hampton Inn Tiffin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tiffin
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was a very well kept Hampton Inn. Very clean and quiet and just a short drive from the city center. We arrived around 7 pm and were informed that Wednesdays were "Managers reception" days and there was free beer and soda in the dining area. Bonus! The breakfast in the morning is your typical continental fare and again the dining area was very clean and well organized. The only gripe (and it's small) is that I always specifically request rooms on high floors, away from the elevators. I was given a room on the first floor directly across from the elevator. No biggie, but something that should have been easy to accommodate given the small number of people staying the night we were there. Overall it was a good stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

So very glad that you were able to partake in our Wednesday Social.

I am sorry your request could not be honored. We have been sold out for many many months in advance on all days but Sundays, and we try our best to accommodate our room type requests. Our stays are usually two to three nights, and if your check in was for a Wednesday night, chances are your room type was only available on our first floor.... My personal apologies for that. I am glad you chose to stay at our Hampton!

Please come see us again... We will do our best to get your request taken care of...

Travel safely!!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Tiffin

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed here for my sons college orientation, very clean, nice hotel. Loved the décor, stone and barn wood, comp breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean, nothing bad to say about this place. Located just south of downtown Tiffin

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

I hope the staff signed you up for Hilton Honors... as with a child in college... I would hate you to not start accumlating points.....

Thank you for your kind words.... Please make sure you check the school schedule and give us the opportunity to accommodate you again when you visit. Those school dates fill us up almost a year prior...

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a nice overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The room did have a bit of a smell to it but I was able to get past this. There is probably an update or remodel coming soon but the property was very clean and the staff was extreamly helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

You found us out!

Our renovations begin very soon.... Inside and out...

Thank you for your input... we truly read them all and take them all very seriously!

Please come see us again after renovations... I would love your input..

Be safe!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The bed was ultra comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast buffet saved me a lot of time each day. I was very pleased that outside noise did not seem to enter my room. All in all a wonderful place to stay and will do so again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shouldn't have said that.... Gonna hold you to it...

Come see us again soon! And, thank you so much for your kind words....

We DO love having you here!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We travel to Tiffin, Ohio for a week every summer. Although several hotels in the area are slightly cheaper, I would not stay anywhere but the Hampton Inn. Wonderful service - the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Let me simplly say this: I know and the staff knows that you all have choices as to where to stay when visiting our lovely little town. So, Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us. We all never take that for granted!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same time next year???

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Amazing and friendly staff at this clean and efficient hotel made me think I staying in a large city. One could definitely relax here in comfort. Despite two wedding receptions happening, we didn't hear a peep once we were in our room. The comfortable beds made sleeping easy. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AND I would definitely recommend you come back to see us soon!

How sweet? Can't wait to share your comments with our staff...

We always run this hotel with the thought.... It is never good enough.... we always strive to do better.

Thank you for the shot in the arm... You have no idea how much I personally appreciate it... Love my staffffff..

Travel safely!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience. We were provided a nice crib for our baby. The room was clean and quiet. The complimentary toothbrush was appreciated. Overall a very positive experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such lovely comments in regards to our hotel...

Please travel safely with your beautiful baby... and come back soon!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tiffin
Days Inn Tiffin
Royalton Inn & Suites
Royalton Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Upper Sandusky
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont

Been to Hampton Inn Tiffin? Share your experiences!