“A Good Stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Tiffin
Denton, Texas
“A Good Stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

A very positive experience at the Hampton Inn in Tiffin, Ohio. The room was clean and in good condition and the staff were friendly. The bed was comfortable.

The exercise room was in good condition and clean towels were provided.

My only complaint about the stay was that there was no fresh fruit or breakfast bars available at breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you so very much for your comments...

I am truly concerned, as we have both whole fresh fruit in the corner of the breakfast bar, along with fresh cut fruit. Breakfast sweets are provided, and breakfast bars are given away in our breakfast bags at front desk..... So so sorry that you were disappointed...

Our breakfast hostess cuts fresh fruit all morning long as to keep it fresh... I feel so sad that you were not able to partake in all of our breakfast foods...

Please come see us again.... Visit our breakfast area and anything you don't see, please ask our lovely breakfast hostess, who is more than happy to work at making you happy!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I traveled to Tiffin with my 85 year old father and 5 year old daughter to visit my dad's cousins for a dinner. We stayed one evening, on a Saturday night. We checking in around 3 and left around 9 am the next morning. The hotel was very nice. The lobby seemed to recently have been remodeled and was very trendy. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection and everything was fresh and warm. Check was easy, staff was always there and pleasant. Halls and rooms were very clean. I took my daughter to the pool in the evening. The water and room were clean and the pool itself was clean. Which is always a plus. The location seemed fairly central to everything, there just didn't seem to be a lot to be central to there. I would stay here again when visiting family for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
So very happy your daughter enjoyed our pool.

Please come see us again when you visit.... We love when families can come and stay with us.

Travel safely... We do love having you here!!!
Marietta Ohio, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had a satisfactory visit. The room was spacious and clean. Very quiet even though an exit was right next to my room. The staff were friendly and pleasant. The pool needed some minor maintenence. Overall a nice visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to Tripadvisor!

Please come see us again. I will certainly take a look at the concerns that you have posted here. We are going to be going through some major renovations shortly... please come back and give us your opinion.

Be well, and travel safely
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was a very well kept Hampton Inn. Very clean and quiet and just a short drive from the city center. We arrived around 7 pm and were informed that Wednesdays were "Managers reception" days and there was free beer and soda in the dining area. Bonus! The breakfast in the morning is your typical continental fare and again the dining area was very clean and well organized. The only gripe (and it's small) is that I always specifically request rooms on high floors, away from the elevators. I was given a room on the first floor directly across from the elevator. No biggie, but something that should have been easy to accommodate given the small number of people staying the night we were there. Overall it was a good stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
So very glad that you were able to partake in our Wednesday Social.

I am sorry your request could not be honored. We have been sold out for many many months in advance on all days but Sundays, and we try our best to accommodate our room type requests. Our stays are usually two to three nights, and if your check in was for a Wednesday night, chances are your room type was only available on our first floor.... My personal apologies for that. I am glad you chose to stay at our Hampton!

Please come see us again... We will do our best to get your request taken care of...

Travel safely!!
Berea, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed here for my sons college orientation, very clean, nice hotel. Loved the décor, stone and barn wood, comp breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean, nothing bad to say about this place. Located just south of downtown Tiffin

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton2492, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tiffin, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
I hope the staff signed you up for Hilton Honors... as with a child in college... I would hate you to not start accumlating points.....

Thank you for your kind words.... Please make sure you check the school schedule and give us the opportunity to accommodate you again when you visit. Those school dates fill us up almost a year prior...

We look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a nice overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The room did have a bit of a smell to it but I was able to get past this. There is probably an update or remodel coming soon but the property was very clean and the staff was extreamly helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

You found us out!

Our renovations begin very soon.... Inside and out...

Thank you for your input... we truly read them all and take them all very seriously!

Please come see us again after renovations... I would love your input..

Be safe!
Decatur, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The bed was ultra comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast buffet saved me a lot of time each day. I was very pleased that outside noise did not seem to enter my room. All in all a wonderful place to stay and will do so again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shouldn't have said that.... Gonna hold you to it...

Come see us again soon! And, thank you so much for your kind words....

We DO love having you here!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tiffin
Holiday Inn Express Tiffin
#2 of 10 in Fremont
Royalton Inn & Suites
Royalton Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Upper Sandusky

Been to Hampton Inn Tiffin? Share your experiences!