“No charge for pets so our "babies" stayed with us.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tipp City
Bloomington, Indiana
“No charge for pets so our "babies" stayed with us.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a nice, clean motel, and it was a pleasant surprise to learn they don't charge for pets in the room when I checked on the Internet. The manager gave us a 1st floor room near a rear exit so we could take the 2 dogs out as needed. Room was comfortable although not sure the "heater" worked. Quiet location although it is close to the interstate. Had an indoor pool & a business center room. Wi-Fi was free & easy to connect. Breakfast was "medium", but a Bob Evans is in walking distance. I'll start looking for LaQuinta's because we don't like to pay $20/night per pet at other motels just to have our "babies" in the room with us instead of in our RV all night. Seemed to be a safe area.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor near a back exit if traveling with your dog(s). Nice grass area next to a cornfiel...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, good location, very friendly desk clerk. Clean comfy room, good breakfast. I've stayed here before and would stay again. This trip the pool and hot tub were broken, witch was very disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have been calling this location for MONTHS to reserve a block of rooms. I have been told many times that is it "taken care of", HOWEVER, now i am receiving EMBARRASSING calls from my guests saying La Quinta has no record of my reservation.

Don't try to get ahold of the manager, Tim, it's not going to happen. He must be on a year long vacation, or he's an a hole , because in the past 6 MONTHS i haven't heard one response to my emails or phone messages to him.

Once again GROUPS, avoid the head ache of this poorly run hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank rani m

Travellers are raving about these Tipp City hotels

Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

A clean and reasonly priced motel not far from the Interstates 75 and 70. A friendly staff who were quick to assist in any way they could. Nearby restaurant, but we choose to grab a quick bite at the Arby's located right next door to avoid driving anywhere. My only complaint is thayt I felt the pillows were too small.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

The hotel was clean and well maintained with a clean pool and nice staff. They had no problems with my dogs and my wife and I had a good nights sleep. My only negative came when we tried to use the internet to get the menus for the restaurants that deliver to the hotel and it didn't work. It was a beautiful night and the wifi system seemed to be connected but I couldn't download anything and the hotel only had a wifi connection, I had no problems anywhere else. Other than that, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mentor, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Sadly, I was in town for a family funeral. Most guests stayed across the street at the Holiday Inn Express. But I was even happier with my accommodations. My room rate was $25 less yet my room was clean and very comfortable. Bed and sheets were great. Shower was hot with good water pressure. I used my AARP card (yes, I'm 53 now) and it brought my rate even lower.

I was initially concerned because all that was left was a "smoking" room. And as a former smoker, I cannot stand the smell. However, they had treated the room with ozone and cleaners and I was not bothered once I entered our room.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Super 8 Vandalia/Dayton International Airport
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dayton North - Tipp City? Share your experiences!