“Fresh and clean”

La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tipp City
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We had not made a reservation and needed a room. We felt very fortunate to find this hotel and the price was very reasonable. The beds were brand new, room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was great. The staff was extremely friendly and polite.

• Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very clean facilities and very courteous staff. This was my second stay at this property and I look forward to staying again in the future when I am in the Dayton area. I did not take breakfast there, however, because the offerings are mostly high carb. Not that it is bad, just not to my personal preferences.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Standard LaQuinta room; no frills. I've stayed in other LaQuinta Inns that had some eye appeal. The room was adequate, but nothing to be excited about; just plain. The recliner was less than adequate; not comfortable. Both the tub and sink drained very slow.

No morning paper. Standard breakfast fare, but limited. Hot tub out of commission. I couldn't get into their fitness center with my key. When I tried to check out at 4:30 am, no one was at the front desk. No sign indicating they were making the rounds through the hotel. I called out, knocked on the door and even called the front desk.

The place was just plain. If you're looking for a reasonable priced accommodation to keep you out of the elements, this may work for you. The front desk staff was pleasant, but staying in other hotels, I expected to be greeted by someone more professionally dressed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 2001ColoradoCouple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here on our recent visit to the nearby Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean. Free in room WIFI is easy to log into and fast. The free continental breakfast is a 6 out of 10. Although they had hard boiled eggs, scramble eggs would have been a better choice for me. All at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Minutes from I-70, the Air Force Museum and Dayton, OH.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rene F
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stay here many times throughout the year my family and friends as well to attend conferences down the street. We love Timothy (mgr) as he has gone out of his way many times to accommodate our guests. Sure once in a while, things pop up that need attention like any good hotel...that's no reason to bash it horribly that is just plain mean! like that guy who wouldn't reveal his name I am suspicious of that right off the bat! Believe me when I say that you will love your stay here as other long time trip advisor members like me have also agreed with. This hotel is right next to a BOB EVANS yummy, and its next to a little strip mall and a gas station store, and you can walk to all of them isn't that nice?! I love that!!

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi room is nice after a long day of shopping! hahaha
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The front staff was great and very friendly. I think my room was one that was on the list to be renovated. The recliner in my room reminded me of a scene from the BATES MOTEL movie. After walking by & seeing one of the cleaning staff, an older person, using one of the guest computers in their room, that made me very uncomfortable. Also seen the same cleaning person eating snacks out of a plastic bag in another guest room (could have been her snacks), I made it a point during my stay to take care of my own room after seeing this take place. I tried to dry a load of clothes w/the one washer & dryer on the premises, took me $4 to dry one load. Was unable to set the temperature on the dryer. Too many things to list.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed there for 9 days, we choose this location because my husbands parents live by and of course we had our dogs with us. Internet was down the whole time we were there or it was patchy & staff wasnt very helpful to correct this issue, a/c units weren't the best it was hot in the hallways and in the hotel in general. They should invest in more washers and dryers as they have just one each and the staff should always check to see if they need to restock their items for detergent and dryer sheets. The side door is broke so you dont need a key to get in so anyone can come in. Besides that i think there were 2 people that work there are nice as the others have attitudes and didnt have great customer service. Ill be stay in Piqua till they renovated this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites, Dayton North - Tipp City? Share your experiences!