Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsqueen bed suiteoff the highwayfamily suitean extra blanketwould stay here againnice breakfastvery clean hotelnext morningthe room was niceone night staydowntown daytonconvenient locationfirst floordeskgraduationpillowswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This hotel has a stand-out staff. They are consistently friendly and professional. Hotel is located about a 20 minute drive from the Dayton airport, depending upon traffic. The area has some generic chain restaurants, but head to Tipp City proper (across the interstate) and there are very good dinner options. I've been here twice....will stay again if return to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay J
Allison S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Schmoov,

Thank you for taking the time to put in a very nice review about our hotel. Our staff strives to provide the best service possible. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope the next time you stay with us we will earn a 5!

Thank you again for the wonderful review, from the entire staff.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is a great example of a well run Holiday Inn Express. The rooms were spotless, the staff was very helpful, and the cost was far lower than I had expected to pay.
I have no complaints about my stay, other than the fact that it had to end!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Kellie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear sg2188,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We appreciate the positive review and are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard every day to make sure the hotel is very clean and the service at the highest standard. Please come see us again!

Thank you again for your kind review.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

No wonder why this hotel is scored so high. The service at this hotel is amazing. We had a problem that reservation cancelled our reservation. While driving across country, they called me to advise me of the problem, they rang reservation for me and took care of everything. I was welcomed on arrival with water, snacks, and everything I needed. I also asked if they could make up the sofa bed and it was done and ready on arrival. The staff members Bill, Magdalena and Brandi have been amazing. This is our 3rd time at this hotel and this is the reason why - this facility and this customer service. Thank you for your ongoing service and impeccable hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Kellie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave us this very kind review. We are really appreciative you took your time to do it.
We are glad we were able to help with you reservation. Anytime you need us to do something extra, do not hesitate to ask. We will gladly help you, we are here for our guests.
Thank you again on bahalf of our team and we hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Excellent, Easy Location, Great breakfast, Will stop again, Over all staff and location were great even though I was sleeping on the sofa bed. No problems, Will stop again in the future when passing, Next time we will use the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Kellie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Charley,

Thank you for taking takime to leave us this review. We really apreciate your comment and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again and this time you have a chance to use the pool. It's especially great during those hot summer days.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I stayed here during Hamvantion and paid using points -- a stellar deal since hotel rates were through the roof and this hotel was sold out the night I was there. Even though the rooms were packed, the person working the desk was super nice and efficient and even offered an upgrade. I noticed another guest asking for some toiletry items and they were provided promptly and without a charge.

My (upgraded) room was huge, the bed was comfy, the free internet was speedy, and the shower had a "rain" showerhead. The decor was pretty basic (typical of any HIX), but who needs fancy decor on a one night stay?

In the morning, the breakfast was one of the best free breakfasts I've had, and I've stayed at a number of hotels in the Holiday Inn Express chain. This hotel clearly goes above and beyond the minimums set by the chain, and I saw they even had a pancake machine. I munched on biscuits and gravy, eggs, and their signature cinnamon rolls, and left for Hamvention happy and stuffed.

I'd definitely stay again, and wouldn't hesitate to pay full price. The staff and management clearly care about providing a great facility and customer experience. I can't wait to come back next year.

Room Tip: If you have status, they may offer a suite upgrade. Otherwise, I'm sure any room is nice enough.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Kellie T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit for Hamvention. It always is one of the busiest weekends of the year. We are glad we were able to accommodate your needs and even give you an upgrade. Our breakfast is definitely delicious and always hot, I am happy you enjoyed it.
We hope to see you next year. Whether you decide to use your points or just pay for your stay we will make sure to exceed your expectations once again.

Thank you for being a loyal HIE guest. Safe travels from the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tipp City team!!