“father son baseball trip”
Review of Days Inn Toledo

Days Inn Toledo
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The property was not attractive upon arrival. Check in was easy. That's about all that I was happy with. Halls smelled of marijuana, drinking in halls and parking lot. very noisy. Towels were dingy and not soft. Mattresses were plastic covered and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Toledo

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have stayed in over 200 hotels in the last year and this is the absolute worse. It was close to where I was working but I should have left as soon as I got there. The only reason I stayed is my buddy could not afford a room at another hotel. From the staff to the entire hotel I was a nightmare. Please close this place down I promise you no one would miss it. People from the neighborhood was using the pool when they like, I was itching all night, and the AC didn't work. The latino night worker and the fake navy seal were idiots. They acted if they were running a halfway house or something. Gross place and staff sucks as well.0 stars...

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I should have left when I was at the check in desk. There was a guy complaining about urine stains on his sheets. The room was below average and the key card entry system was messed up. Seems like the staff spent a lot of time sitting around and complaining. I went out that night thinking I would come back for something to eat and drink around 9 30, since the restaurant was open till 10 pm, but I guess it was a slow night and they were closed already when I got back. No worries though, they have a free breakfast in the morning. The next morning I went to get breakfast at 815 since they served till 9 am, but they were out of waffle mix and apple juice, and they weren't getting any more. Nothing went right in this place.

Room Tip: hate even rating them as terrible, that is too high.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I didn't realize how old the hotel is, but you can sure see it in the place. At check in is when I was informed that you had to have pool passes to be able to use the pool. We were in a double so we were given 3, there was 4 of us. $10 for each additional pass. Even my 2 year old grandson had to have a pass. Not worth it to us. Wish it had been on there website, because we wouldn't of stayed at that hotel. Get in the room, and there is a run/ tear in the carpet. Went to go get ice and there was a tiny bug inside the ice bucket. We tried to give the grandbabies a bath late that evening, and the plug didn't work to hold water in the tub.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toledo
Radisson at The University of Toledo
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
BridgePointe Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Northwood
#11 of 17 in Toledo

Been to Days Inn Toledo? Share your experiences!