Quality Inn
US$151
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University(Toledo)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$53
Red Roof
US$97
US$109
HIExpress.com
US$118
All reviewsrush hoursausage pattiesyogurtroom was cleanfuture tripshot breakfastfree breakfastdesk clerknight staybusiness tripwould definitely stay here againeasy accessinterstatemicrowavelobbypucksaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Rooms have no frills. Bed was comfortable and temperature was easily regulated. Quiet and staff was helpful.
Unusual in that it offers smoking rooms, and the hall where those rooms are located has a very unpleasant smell. Ours was a non-smoking room and was fine.
Dated but clean.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking rom hall...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Adventuress57
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed one night on a business trip. Location is very convenient - intersection of I-475 and Secour - so easy access. Lots of restaurants close by on Secour, and University of Toledo 5 minutes by car. Property was clean and maintained, and staff was courteous. Room was large and clean. Breakfast was typical "motel fare" and adequate. The only complaint I had was that the eating area was pretty small with space for only about 20 people. Considering the price (my company paid $72), a good bargain.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I am staying here right now! I came from another hotel, about 1/2 mile away that was frighteningly awful and for about $30 more than that flea bag I got an extremely nice room with flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, comfy bed and very cold a/c! There is also no entry to the rooms except through the lobby or card-entry door at the end of the building. The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly.
On thing that is especially nice is that the rooms are very quiet. We are right next to the expressway and I can't hear it at all. My room (102) is the first room off the lobby, which has a noisy TV, but once the hallway door shut I couldn't hear it all, nor do I hear other guests.
I definately reccomend this hotel over any "Red Hot Deals" you may get other places...

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor, so it is easier to have a first floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Shanni_TF
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here two nights in late July and early August 2013. There was plenty of parking space with treed parking lot. The building seemed dated and my wife commented this hotel looked like it had been bought from another chain. Desk staff went out of their way no matter the request. The bed (room 231) was exceptionally comfortable. No outside noise (we stayed Tues/Wed nights) and despite construction traffic as accomodating to let us in/out of hotel. Close to all amenities in every direction and 2 minutes off Secor Rd (South) exit from Interstate 475. Mall, Coscos, restaurants, worship locations of every type within 5-15 minutes. Would I stay here again? Probably, due to quietness and excellent staff performance.

Room Tip: Upstairs non-smoking best.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JoyfulLearner
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Construction is still continuing outside of the hotel, but it's easy to get in through the cones and out again, especially if you want to continue into Toledo like we did. It was no hassle. The staff was very pleasant and check in was easy. We had a second floor room, which was a bit of a pain since there was no elevator and we had a lot of bags. At first we came to the smoking room landing and were overwhelmed by smoke. We ended up walking the entire corridor looking for our room because there was no sign at the top of the stairs telling us where to go. We were concerned with the smoke smell, since we couldn't imagine a door between the corridors being able to stop the smell from permeating into the non-smoking section. Happily, we were wrong. The minute we entered the non-smoking corridor, the smell disappeared. Our room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. We were comfortable all night as we didn't hear any highway noise and the bed was comfy. Breakfast was the usual with scrambled eggs, bacon, make-your-own waffles and the standard cereals. The only problem with breakfast was a young boy (9ish) who was not accompanied by parents. He literally piled every type of food onto his plate until it was towering with food. Kitchen staff watched him occupy a 4-seated table to himself when others needed tables. I wish someone had asked him where his parents were because I was getting he feeling his parents weren't even staying at the hotel. Then again, if he was that hungry, what can be done? The location is very convenient to the highway. When we're passing through Toledo again, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple