Quality Inn
US$163
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$151
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University(Toledo)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$119
US$111
US$118
US$98
All reviewsrush hoursausage pattiesyogurtroom was cleanfuture tripshot breakfastfree breakfastdesk clerknight staybusiness tripwould definitely stay here againeasy accessinterstatemicrowavelobbypucksaccommodations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stopped in toledo for the night so that we could see the glass museum. The location and price were just right. We went in a side entrance, which smelled smoky and looked worn. I was concerned but our wing was non smoking. The room was spacious, the mattress firm and it was totally quiet. I had to go back out and heard a loud tv across the hall but we could not hear a thing. The room was recently redone and everything was fresh and new. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. This was a good place to stop.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenni B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed one night for son's college graduation. Front desk very friendly. Breakfast good. Close to University of Toledo. Great mattress. Shower drains slow, other than that no complaints. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lipgloss55
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I hesitated to use this motel because it had a lower rating than some. Gave it a chance, and am VERY glad I did. Rooms were completely remodeled and fresh, new mattresses, motel was clean, attractive, staff was very accommodating. Parking was great. Motel was secure, rooms quiet, large and attractive. Complimentary breakfast was good, fresh waffles, bagels, bacon, scrambled eggs, juice, milk, coffee,cereal, donuts, etc. Lobby and halls were attractive and clean. No strange smells. The location is wonderful, right beside the interstate. I have NO complaints. We had 7 women and a baby there in 2 adjoining rooms for a family funeral. EVERY one of us was pleased with this motel in everyway.

Room Tip: Our rooms were ground level. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel was ok. Breakfast was the usual waffles etc. The egg and sausage patties were gross. The beds were very comfortable. Our big problem was when I made the reservation I used the AAA rate but was charged the rack rate. When I questioned this I was told it was too late to change it. That's enough for me to not come back because there are a lot of hotels in this area that would have accommodated me.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Li55
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Rooms have no frills. Bed was comfortable and temperature was easily regulated. Quiet and staff was helpful.
Unusual in that it offers smoking rooms, and the hall where those rooms are located has a very unpleasant smell. Ours was a non-smoking room and was fine.
Dated but clean.

Room Tip: Avoid the smoking rom hall...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family