“Good Location and Value”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Naperville, Illinois
“Good Location and Value”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The building was a bit dated and also was the room. The room was clean and comfortable. Room had fast internet. I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel. I checked in late in evening and staff was helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Jenni B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We would like to thank you for posting feedback about your recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you were greeted by our friendly staff and that you were able to enjoy a perfect room.
We would also like to sincerely apologize for the decor we are still in the process of renovating however this takes time and we have not yet made it to our upper floor yet due to being so busy, I hope you will come back to visit and enjoy all the new changes.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel had everything a traveler needs. It was clean, comfortable, it had recently been remodeled. The staff was really friendly and very, very helpful. The free breakfast was really good and included scrambled eggs and sausage and more. It was all clean and well organized and there was plenty of room in the dining room. I was made to feel welcome every time I stepped in the doors and got a cheerful good-bye when I left. I definitely recommend this hotel and I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jenni B, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you! We appreciate the time you took to write such a kind and heartfelt review! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a wonderful experience at the Comfort Inn ! We look forward to your return in the near future!!!
Evanston
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Easy on/off highway location about 2 miles from University of Toledo campus and 10-minute drive from downtown T-town. Friendly and helpful staff, decent complimentary breakfast and free desktop computer in lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Irish_1958_50
Jenni B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to provide our property with such a great review!! We are extremely glad to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn!

Should you find yourself this way again, we hope you do not hesitate to stay with us again! We look forward to the pleasure of making yet another memorable experience for you. Thank YOU!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in toledo for the night so that we could see the glass museum. The location and price were just right. We went in a side entrance, which smelled smoky and looked worn. I was concerned but our wing was non smoking. The room was spacious, the mattress firm and it was totally quiet. I had to go back out and heard a loud tv across the hall but we could not hear a thing. The room was recently redone and everything was fresh and new. The breakfast was good with lots of choices. This was a good place to stop.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenni B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for your kind words, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,
Eastlake, Ohio Usa
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed one night for son's college graduation. Front desk very friendly. Breakfast good. Close to University of Toledo. Great mattress. Shower drains slow, other than that no complaints. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank lipgloss55
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I hesitated to use this motel because it had a lower rating than some. Gave it a chance, and am VERY glad I did. Rooms were completely remodeled and fresh, new mattresses, motel was clean, attractive, staff was very accommodating. Parking was great. Motel was secure, rooms quiet, large and attractive. Complimentary breakfast was good, fresh waffles, bagels, bacon, scrambled eggs, juice, milk, coffee,cereal, donuts, etc. Lobby and halls were attractive and clean. No strange smells. The location is wonderful, right beside the interstate. I have NO complaints. We had 7 women and a baby there in 2 adjoining rooms for a family funeral. EVERY one of us was pleased with this motel in everyway.

Room Tip: Our rooms were ground level. Very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
pittsburgh
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel was ok. Breakfast was the usual waffles etc. The egg and sausage patties were gross. The beds were very comfortable. Our big problem was when I made the reservation I used the AAA rate but was charged the rack rate. When I questioned this I was told it was too late to change it. That's enough for me to not come back because there are a lot of hotels in this area that would have accommodated me.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family