“Good for a travel stop”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
WV
“Good for a travel stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2007

My husband and I stayed one night at the Comfort Inn last week. The price was right (about $62/night), the continental breakfast was quite good (love do-it-yourself belgian waffles!), and the property was clean. The biggest downfall was the bathroom size in our room...the door barely cleared the toilet. No room to move around at all! But if you are just looking for somewhere convenient to the interstate to stay for a night or two...not a bad deal.

• Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank FootlooseWV

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2006

I just got back from a business trip to Toledo, Ohio. After not finding a good recommendation for the higher priced hotels in Toledo on TripAdvisor....I decided to just take my chances. So for trip to T-town in the third weekend in March 06 I booked the Comfort Inn on Alexis Road.
Let me just say it was better than several high end hotels I've stayed in...in the past.
For 50 bucks a night....yes you heard me 50 dollars a night...I got a great room. It was clean. Two queen beds----super comfortable! We had HBO and a ton of channels to watch on television. We got a free USA Today in the morning.
It doesn't end there for 50 bucks! They offered a nice breakfast in the morning. We had our choice of bagels, toast, fresh fruit, tasty coffee, homemade waffles. I know you're getting hungry.
Every morning you got a friendly hello from the hotel clerks. And someone was always cleaning...just keeping things sparking clean.
The night clerk was a super nice guy. And if you wanted extra towels...they were quick to hand them over. And yes the towels were soft, thick and big.
If you're wondering how we got the 50 buck stay a night...you had to stay 5 nights. But it was worth it for me and my son and husband.
I learned a big lesson...never pre-judge a hotel chain.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Toledo hotels
Red Roof Inn Toledo - University
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo/Westgate
#13 of 17 in Toledo
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Property: Quality Inn
Address: 3560 Secor Rd., Toledo, OH 43606 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Region: United States > Ohio > Toledo
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Hotel Toledo