“Enjoyable stays”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Perry, Ohio
“Enjoyable stays”
Reviewed 28 December 2007

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years. Each time the staff has been exceptionally friendly and courteous even in calling for a last minute reservation, usually around midnight or so. The rooms are clean, very comfortable and quiet, I have never been disturbed. I do enjoy the new bedding, soft, plush, easy to fall asleep. The spacious lobby is very nice, almost in the style of a lodge. Also, a huge plus is the location being easy to access from I-75 and/or Telegraph. I have not been disappointed in the least, and enjoy the consistency of friendly service, clean and quiet facility, and the location.

• Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank M_Blank

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 3 September 2007

As a Hilton Diamond member, I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns, and this was one of the nicest I have stayed at. The hotel room (a suite) was large and comfortable with 10 foot ceilings. There was even a phone in the bathroom. There was a full kichen, with a full size refrigerator, two burner electric range, as well as a coffee maker and microwave. The breakfast was above average for Hamptons, and the staff was very courteous and accommodating. My only complaint was that their business center is behind the front desk (not marked and you have to ask where it is) and they have to let you in and out - which is inconvenient. It is located near the interstate and a lot of fast food restaurants and a Meijers - but noise was not a problem. I would definitely return when staying in the Toledo area.

Stayed August 2007
1 Thank drichrx
Detroit, MI
Reviewed 27 June 2007

I was driving with my wife and late at night needed a place to stay. The rates were reasonable and the lobby area is like that of a 4 star resort. Nice place, recommended.

Stayed June 2007
arkansas
Reviewed 19 April 2007

The Hotel was great and the staff was very helpful. After traveling from Canada we were very tired. The clerk was very helpful and had a great smile. The rooms were very spacious and the breakfast next morning was good. I was not able to see the city but I hope I can return soon and I will certainly go back to this hotel.

A Loyal Guest

• Liked — friendly service
  • Disliked — couldn't stay longer
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
StGallen
Reviewed 16 December 2006

Without a doubt the rudest manager I've met (a middle aged woman, late thirties, early forties, originally from India) who spoiled my stay. I am (ooops, I was) a frequent guest but was surprised at check out to see $10.00 charge for laundering one shirt. Her reply? "That's our minimum charge." I challenged the logic saying even our prices back home in Switzerland, from where I come, were less than $10.00 and she exploded, screaming 'fine, go on back to Paris' etc. Nice geography literacy. Had she been a man I would have dealt with her by asking her to step outside but what can you do to a screaming female lunatic? My advice: when checking in if you see the manager-owner turn around and walk.

Stayed August 2005
6 Thank jwalke21
Reviewed 9 September 2006

Very nice hotel, close to I-75, near stores, and restuarants! Very well maintained, and clean, with large spacious rooms, we had two Queens! Beautiful lobby with fireplace. Breakfast, so, so! Not quite as good, as some other Hamptons, but adaquate! Will stay again.

Stayed August 2006