“Enjoying the rewards of your winnings”

Final Cut Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Final Cut Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 734 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Oregon Rd.
Description: Final Cut Steak & Seafood is a contemporary American steakhouse featuring hand selected USDA Mid-Western Prime Beef, corn-fed and naturally aged up to four weeks to ensure maximum flavor and texture.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was an awesome experience. Having not performed so well at the Casio we would have been eating at McDonalds. Great menu selection. We focused on the ribeye. Great choice. First class service and awesome food. I have never had a steak as great as this was.

Please understand I have never eaten on the East cost. But I have experienced the cuisines in Paris and Sweden. The food was most excellent.

I wish to not leave people in the unknown:...leave your McDonalds and Burger King attitude at home. This is not close to the same class of food or service. likely can only make this an annual event. Great atmosphere and displays.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had anticipated a wonderful evening at this restaurant, but instead we paid $250 tax and tip for a lousy meal! We went specifically to try the Wagyo steaks. I got the 5oz for $49. It had so much tough muscle I couldn't cut it with my steak knife! The manager had come over before we even tried our steaks, but when I pointed out my awful filet, no manager would show up. My husband had a 10oz and it was fine, but the waitress Laurie tried to tell me it was marbling!! Are you kidding me? It was hard strings all through it that could not be cut or chewed! We had just gotten our drinks and had ordered an appetizer when she came back and wanted us to order our meal! Top drawer restaurants give you time to enjoy a drink and appetizer for sure. We were never offered dessert even though it was my birthday. If Toledo thinks this is a top restaurant, they have a lot to learn. We would NEVER go back here. I didn't expect a free meal, but it sure would have been nice to have someone acknowledge that the steak was junk. The sides of spinach and garlic mashed potatoes were so-so. Save your money for the casino and avoid this place unless you like spending money on poor quality food and service.

3  Thank OHgram
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This was our first time at Final Cut, being big steak lovers it was a special treat. Having tried Kobe Beef in Japan, I was excited to try their version. It was awesome, expensive, but awesome. Our waitress was outstanding, made great recommendations, always around help. We had the cheese appetizer, steaks, asparagus and baked potato. All were great and the timing of the food arriving throughout the night was excellent.

The restaurant was very quiet for how full it was and it felt like our waitress was only serving us (but we know she wasn't). The manager came around twice and was great to talk too.

We highly recommend this restaurant, just get ready to spend a lot of money -but it will be worth it.

1  Thank TravelingFamilyG
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is our second time here - service continues to be outstanding (all staff, not just our server). Food is quality - appetizers to dessert. I had the surf and turf and both were wonderful - steak is the best around and the lobster was melt in your mouth. We had made reservations so far in advance for Valentines Day that the fixed menu had not been announced and when it was, it was several seafood choices. Problem is that my husband is allergic to shellfish - I inquired with the manager in advance and when we arrived they had already planned to accommodate him (turf and turf) and he stopped by our table to make sure everything was good. Other restaurants should follow this model of service.

1  Thank Sciteach101
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My husband and I ate at the Final cut last night for our Anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised! We have ate at many high end Steak houses and this was better than most. This was definitely the best steak I have ever eaten. I ordered the 5oz Waygu Top Cap Ribeye. Our waitress explained it as "think of it as butter in your mouth!" Honestly it was the most flavorful, tender steak I have ever eaten. My husband ordered the 10oz filet and again his was very tender and flavorful. The side dishes were just as good. We had the Risotto and Mushroom caps, Excellent! The atmosphere, service and outstanding. We are definitely going back. We would highly recomend the Final Cut Steak and Seafood. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny!

1  Thank 03Suzanne49