“Great steaks - great service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #273 of 723 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We went here for a sister night out and enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. There were three of us and we each got a steak (2 filets and sirloin) and they were cooked the way we ordered. The server was attentive and the music was not too loud which gave us the opportunity to have a conversation without screaming. The manager was making the rounds at tables to insure all was well with everyone. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, including children because the wait for food is not long. FYI: In the past I have only had one experience when I had to send my steak back (under-cooked) but it seems like since the new fellow took over there has been no problems. Kudos to the chef!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We just ate at Outback for the first time in a while and it was great! The décor was wonderful, due to the fact that they recently remodeled. The restaurant was clean and the service good. The salad was cold and fresh.The steak was cooked perfectly and was hot and juicy! Overall, a great experience!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Been to Outback multiple times. It is consistent but not very exciting. The restaurants are all pretty much the same. Nothing memorable, but decent quality.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Usually Outbacks are pretty good, but this one is terrible. I ordered a medium rare steak, and it came out as hard and stiff as a piece of leather. And the Ceasar salad had so much pepper in it, you could not taste anything else. When I mentioned the salad to the waitress, she said "we make it fesh every day, so every day it will taste different". When I mentioned the rock hard stiff steak, the waitress took it of the bill. The manager came ove later, and said "I am sorry the steak you ordered medium came out medium well". I told her that I had ordered it medium rare, and received it beyond well done. She said ok, and then walked off. I was not unfriendly, but just mentioning obvious problems. they were just very busy and did not seem to care. A culture and service this bad coems from the top, and reflects a managemetn team that ha given up or no longer cares.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Lets face it outback isn't fine dining but they aren't cheap to eat at either. In the last several months I've been to an outback in the metro detroit area and one in canton mi. And both are far better than this one! The place appears to be managed by inexperienced people who care nothing about your concerns. After waiting for 15 minutes at the bar and it wasn' t busy, i finally got a menu. I ordered a side caeser salad and when it came it looked like about ten bits of lettuce and three croutons I asked if this was a normal salad and all he said was " ya that looks a little small just like the one I had before work" and that was it. The wings i ordered were greasy and under cooked. The other outbacks aren't like this and this isn't the first time this kind of thing happened here and now for sure I won't be going there again!!

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!