“Got more veggies than meat”

El Camino Real Resturaunt
Ranked #184 of 708 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Got more veggies than meat”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I ordered a burrito and when I took a bite all I tasted was onions and peppers if I wanted a veggie burrito I would have ordered one. And for the price it was very disappointing

• Visited May 2013

Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Good But Far From Great”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Overall the food was good to average and a little pricey. Portion size for the fajitas was generous. The handmade guacamole was tremendous, well worth the $6 price. The food came out quickly for 4 of us, but one order was completely the wrong dish and had to wait for the dish to arrive with no attempt at an apology by the waitress. Also, after the food arrived we had to flag someone down for tableware, unfortunately this was the case with our waitress the entire meal. She was not very attentive. Maybe she was having a bad night or maybe she was just a bad waitress. The atmosphere was good for conversation among friends, but not for private conversation. This was my third trip, second for dinner. I have never been overly impressed with the food although I would say the fajitas was the best dinner thus far and the handmade guacamole is a must. In the previous visits service was better. I don't know if I will return.

• Visited May 2013
Toledo
“Horrible Food!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This restaurant is TERRIBLE! We went there twice and each time was the same:BAD! The food stunk! I think the only reason people can say the food is good is because they've had one too many margaritas! The flavor of the food was awful and the atmosphere was the same! Even worse- they brought out a hat when it was someones birthday and made them put it on! They then proceeded to put it on the other birthday guests after that! I cant imagine how much lice that thing has! Overall, horrible! Will not return!

• Visited June 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great Meeting Place”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

My sister and I went out for dinner at El Camino Real and loved the service, quality, and fun atmosphere. We were sat at an intimate two person table and had no problem conversing and eating for about an hour. Our food came out quickly (my drink was fabulous) and our waiter did not hover. I am giving this restaurant two thumbs up!

• Visited April 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Good Place to Dine”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food is good and the service was great. Great atmosphere. A good family experience or romantic place for two.

• Visited March 2013