“Great place to eat and dance.”

El Camino Real Resturaunt
Ranked #139 of 748 Restaurants in Toledo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

My friends who live in Toledo Ohio took me to this place and we all had a ball! Its a casual place to eat good Mexican food, drink great drinks and dance. They have a huge patio that has a DJ, bar and a great wait staff. Friday and Saturday are the best nights in the summer.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Simply put, their managers are rude, the food is worse. Unless you are a biker, do not come on Wednesday nights. Sure their patio is awesome and margs are strong, but what good is it if your glass is always empty. Next time I'll pass....

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here. It was very loud and crowded out on the patio. Is meant for a younger crowd. The drinks were good with average prices. The food wasn't the greatest, but it was still good. I'd go back just because te atmosphere was different from any other Mexican place ie been too. It was nice sitting out on the patio. They have a lot of tables outside.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I ordered a burrito and when I took a bite all I tasted was onions and peppers if I wanted a veggie burrito I would have ordered one. And for the price it was very disappointing

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Overall the food was good to average and a little pricey. Portion size for the fajitas was generous. The handmade guacamole was tremendous, well worth the $6 price. The food came out quickly for 4 of us, but one order was completely the wrong dish and had to wait for the dish to arrive with no attempt at an apology by the waitress. Also, after the food arrived we had to flag someone down for tableware, unfortunately this was the case with our waitress the entire meal. She was not very attentive. Maybe she was having a bad night or maybe she was just a bad waitress. The atmosphere was good for conversation among friends, but not for private conversation. This was my third trip, second for dinner. I have never been overly impressed with the food although I would say the fajitas was the best dinner thus far and the handmade guacamole is a must. In the previous visits service was better. I don't know if I will return.