“Our favorite pizza place”
Review of Capers Pizza Bar

Capers Pizza Bar
Ranked #244 of 713 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Holland, Ohio
“Our favorite pizza place”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We've been going to Caper's Pizza Bar for several years as we feel it's the best pizza in town. It's a simple sports type bar with excellent pizza and good service. There are two rooms, one for larger groups who want to eat and drink and another side that's more like a pub restaurant. The pizza is why we return on a regular basis. If you want gourmet food, this is not your place. If you want great pizza, this IS your place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank vkngprints

Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Don't waste your time or money...”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The worst service I've ever had. My food took forever and half my sandwich was cold. The server took 50% off but never asked us during our meal if we ever needed anything to drink and never refilled our drinks. We got there at around 6:10 with only a few other tables in the place and we didn't eat until 7:10. The manager came over and although I've never complained in my life about service or food she acted like we were just trying to get our meals for free and told me she knew my food didn t sit in the window. I served for over six years of my life I know the difference.. Horrible place to eat! With managers that don't really care.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Heather S
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“overpriced drinks”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We are true Toledoans and have been to Capers a few times, the second time the pizza had so much on it, it was actually soggy. And the last time we bought drinks at the bar, my husband had one 12 ounce beer that they charged us $6.25, it was even a local beer which is ironic. Would not recommend this place.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank h h
Ohio
“Affordable and Delicious”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Capers has a nice variety of pizzas that are delicious and they are reasonably priced. The patio is a nice plus in the summer.

1 Thank Lisa H
“Solid lil pizza joint”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Cant speak for much of the menu because I only had small Sante Fe pizza which was pretty good. Garlic cheese bread was good also, will come back to try other things but can't say it's the best pizza I ever had but it was good. Waitress was very attentive and nice!

Been to Capers Pizza Bar? Share your experiences!