“Love sitting at the bar”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 723 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You no longer have to go all the way to Italy to experience an Italian dining experience. Just bring your friends and family to our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant in Toledo Ohio to enjoy our Italian Menu. Enjoy our unique takes on classic Italian favorites like oven fresh pizza, tender house-made pasta and our signature lasagna dishes. This will be an evening to remember at the best Italian restaurant in Toledo. Come dine with us tonight! Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times and usually sit at the bar. The bartender makes great martinis and usually delivers the food quickly. This last time we ordered the pasta with bail and it was great.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

For many years, this Bravos! has been the "go to" restaurant for my family, when we have anything to celebrate, including holidays. However, over the past year, the prices have gone up, portion sizes keep changing, the accompaniments for the entrees keep changing, and there has been an overall inconsistency in the food.

During our recent visit, everyone at the table ordered a side salad, the Caesar salad. Everyone's portion size was different. Mine was the smallest.....so paltry in size that it was hardly worth the extra charge. Both my sister and I ordered crispy potatoes. Mine were soggy with squishy carmelized onions. Hers were crispy, and the onions were crispy too. My balsamic grilled chicken arrived looking pale, with few grill marks. I sent it back.

Bottom Line: In the past, we always knew what we would get at Bravos! Now, it's a game of chance. I hope the kitchen improves in the very near future, as we are now looking around for a new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Of the three people who ordered food, two of them received an incorrect item. One ordered steak and received salmon, the other ordered fettuccine alfredo and it arrived cold. Also the fettuccine was very bland. We felt sorry for the server. We will not likely frequent this restaurant due to the problems with the chef.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

After many suggestions from locals, my husband and I recently visited Bravo for dinner and drinks. The service was absolutely terrible and the restaurant did not appear to be very busy. I had to get up and look for our server on 3 occasions. Calamari appetizer was the worst I've ever had, bread was very dry. Drinks from the bar were awful. The entrees were okay. Asked to speak to the manager who never showed up. The lack of service and outrageous prices totally ruined the experience for us. Will not return

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We really enjoy the happy hour here. The food is amazing although a little pricey, that's why we like the happy hour. They have great drinks & the bartender is always very friendly.