“Great light menu”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 727 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: You no longer have to go all the way to Italy to experience an Italian dining experience. Just bring your friends and family to our BRAVO Cucina Italiana Italian restaurant in Toledo Ohio to enjoy our Italian Menu. Enjoy our unique takes on classic Italian favorites like oven fresh pizza, tender house-made pasta and our signature lasagna dishes. This will be an evening to remember at the best Italian restaurant in Toledo. Come dine with us tonight! Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We recently went to Bravo on a saturday night. We were surprised that we did not wait for a table. We really enjoyed the healthy options on the menu. Healthy options are often difficult to find on an Italian menu.

Service was ok, about the same as every other restaurant in the area. But the light menu will bring us back again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We really wanted to love Bravo. We really did.
The warm bread with olive oil and seasoning was consumed rapidly.
My friend's spaghetti was average, but I enjoyed my pepperoni pizza.
Service was a bit slow, my friend's wine was unexciting and I received the wrong beer order.
(A Coors instead of a Corona.)
Why did they feel the need to charge extra for salad? A new trend?
The restaurant looked nice and the restroom was mostly clean.
Perhaps we will give them a second chance.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times and usually sit at the bar. The bartender makes great martinis and usually delivers the food quickly. This last time we ordered the pasta with bail and it was great.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

For many years, this Bravos! has been the "go to" restaurant for my family, when we have anything to celebrate, including holidays. However, over the past year, the prices have gone up, portion sizes keep changing, the accompaniments for the entrees keep changing, and there has been an overall inconsistency in the food.

During our recent visit, everyone at the table ordered a side salad, the Caesar salad. Everyone's portion size was different. Mine was the smallest.....so paltry in size that it was hardly worth the extra charge. Both my sister and I ordered crispy potatoes. Mine were soggy with squishy carmelized onions. Hers were crispy, and the onions were crispy too. My balsamic grilled chicken arrived looking pale, with few grill marks. I sent it back.

Bottom Line: In the past, we always knew what we would get at Bravos! Now, it's a game of chance. I hope the kitchen improves in the very near future, as we are now looking around for a new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Of the three people who ordered food, two of them received an incorrect item. One ordered steak and received salmon, the other ordered fettuccine alfredo and it arrived cold. Also the fettuccine was very bland. We felt sorry for the server. We will not likely frequent this restaurant due to the problems with the chef.

Been to BRAVO Cucina Italiana? Share your experiences!