“Awesome experience is a huge understatement!!! (Feeling good, feeling great)”
Review of Rockwell's

Rockwell's
Ranked #13 of 723 Restaurants in Toledo
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

It was my dates birthday. I took her to Rockwells for some surf and turf and the food was excellent but my service was even better!! I will always request Ariel Kynard, she was very knowledgeable about everything on the menu gave me great suggestions and excellent service. My new favorite eatery!!

2  Thank AK_Ahmazing

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My husband and I just took a little overnight trip to Toledo, staying at the Belamere Suites and visiting the Toledo Art Museum. Perfect little two-day trip. We decided to go all out and eat in a posh restaurant for dinner. I hunted around on TripAdvisor, and Rockwell's seemed like just the thing. I saw a picture online of a romantic little corner booth they had, so I requested that when I made our reservations. But when we sat down, we sunk way down into the cushions so ended up just requesting a table along the river. That little booth had such promise! Hope someday they'll replace the cushions to something much more firm so couples can enjoy that romantic little nook. The building itself is really neat - a historic building across from the river.Our food was good - not outstanding, but good. We loved the Caprese salad. For some reason, we weren't in the mood for steak so ended up getting salmon [my husband] and shrimp [for me]. It was good, but I don't think it was worth the $25+ per entree. We were kicking ourselves afterwards for not getting the steak, which is what Rockwell's is especially known for apparently. In the end, with our bottle of wine, salads, two entrees and one dessert, this meal was the second most expensive one we've ever had... and that is second only to the one we had at Le Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower with a panoramic view of Paris!! Alas, we did enjoy our meal. But no, it was not worth the cost.

2  Thank MichiganMelissa04
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went with a friend. High priced. Simply not special. Mancy's is THE Steak House in Toledo and should be.

1  Thank mudhens28
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My 45 dollar steak was served to me cold, as if it was per cooked and placed in the refrigerator. Very disappointed!

2  Thank Sis Becky W
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I wanted to take a moment to thank one of the most professional servers I have experienced. From his knowledge of the menu and wine selections offered by Rockwell's, to the samples of house made microbrews he brought for my guests to sample, the visitors I was entertaining were instantly put at ease and made to feel like they were at home. This made our business conversation and negotiation flow seamlessly into our celebratory bottle of wine he suggested while handing me a wine list right before "his chef put the finishing touches on our entrees". Amazing timing is always at the core of any good business. Thank you Rockwell's for helping to close my deal. I can't wait to take my wife there and see what surprises they have in store for us.

1  Thank Debi346

Been to Rockwell's? Share your experiences!