“Anniversary Romance”

Ranked #11 of 748 Restaurants in Toledo
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Husband and I went to Rockwell's for our Anniversary. My husband couldn't stop talking about the steak he had, absolutely loved it. I'm not a red meat eater and there were a few options, but wish there were just a few more. We had the mushroom sides and I thought I was in heaven with those. Our server, Ariel, was EXCELLENT! Very attentive, but not overly hovering. We did enjoy it. Only reason a 4 instead of 5 was because I wished there were some other choices for vegetarians, besides salads, which was again very good, but would prefer a few options other than salad.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I still can't believe we have one of the best steakhouses I have ever been to right in my hometown! Rockwell's is always our first choice for a special night out. The cozy, historic feel of the restaurant, the attentive and friendly staff, and of course the delicious food keep us coming back for more. Ariel is awesome...you might want to ask for her the next time you visit! She always remembers what we like (from beer to desert) and has made every experience that we have had at the restaurant perfect.

1  Thank Alicia P
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Rockwell's was suggested to us by a friend and we're sure glad he did. We've been all over trying to find some of the best food spots, including Hawaii, Savannah & Chicago. The food was beyond excellent and the service from our waiter Jake was even better. He made us feel like King Henry VIII & Marie Antoinette! Thank you Rockwell's for an amazing experience we will never forget.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my husband's favorite local steakhouse. We like to go here for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc. We enjoy going with another couple or as a group, because although their menu is a la carte their salads and vegetables choices serve four or more. So the meal isn't as expensive as it might seem. The desserts are delicious and the portions are huge and can be shared as well. The service is always impeccable. We are sure to return time and again and hope others do also.

2  Thank Laurene M
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We visited again with some friends over the Memorial Day weekend and still think it is one of the best restaurants we have been to.

The atmosphere wads wonderful. There was another table of four in the area where we were seated, but the conversations were still just enough to know that you weren't alone, but allowed us to have a very pleasant time.

Ariel, our server was great as usual. We were not hurried in any way, in fact, we were there for three hours without realizing the time had been passing.

I had a strip steak, there were also two petite tenderloins and a salmon. All were done perfectly. The sides are oversized for sharing. We also had excellent wine.

This is just a great place to go!

3  Thank stopperback

Been to Rockwell's? Share your experiences!